Fuel Costs

Z-Drive

:wave: Hi guys, just signed up.

I'm thinking of purchasing a 350Z and was wondering how many miles people are getting on a full tank and how much a full tank costs in todays climate?

I know this depends on how you drive but on average would be good to know.

Cheers.

Welcome mate, Ive just filled up tonight with V-Power at £1.25.9 per liter. It cost me £76 to fill and will last about 300miles around town at 19-22mpg. :thumbs:

Mate, you dont worry about the fuel to much when she drives like she does....GET ONE BOUGHT :thumbs::teeth:

Alexz

I fill up from about 1/4 of a tank for £75 and get anywhere between 18 and 31 mpg. Thrash around locally its 18 and on a run being careful 31... BUT dont worry about that its sooo much fun. More to the point do it whilst you can. The ways things are going with fuel prices and road fund licence we are all gradually being taxed off the road. My advice get a zed and just enjoy it. :thumbs:

:welcome:

Averaging roughy 35mpg or thereabouts daily driving. Filled a very nearly empty tank the last Friday priced up at £65.35, BUT be warned! ...a full tank screams out "drive me" and so about 40 miles later you've made that 5 mile trip from the petrol station to home. :lol:

i just bought one, picked up last fri. have filled it twice since costing around 80 quid each time.

still having too much fun to put my sensible head on and see how long a tank will last. :teeth:

not regretting it in the slightest though.

Welcome!

I don't think you ever get tired of driving it, there's a little voice saying 'drive me, drive me'

i just bought one, picked up last fri. have filled it twice since costing around 80 quid each time.

still having too much fun to put my sensible head on and see how long a tank will last. :teeth:

not regretting it in the slightest though.

Welcome!

I don't think you ever get tired of driving it, there's a little voice saying 'drive me, drive me'

there is nothing little about that voice. :drive1:teeth:

On a long journey on motorways at about 80i sh, I get about 32-34mpg....Until I thrash it for a bit. I use Tesco 99 and only go round with 1/4 tank. You have to fill more, but it is a lot more responsive and gets better mpg. Try it, you might be surprised.

Cookie

Shall we have a competition to see who can submit a photo showing the highest "dte" ? .............

na it would mean driving like a pussy for too long

I fill my UK 54 plate up from 1/4 with BP Ultimate about once every 2 - 3 weeks and it only costs £50?! That can't be right surely?

I tend to only do 4 mile journeys to and from work and get 20mpg. Not complaining about that, just the amount of fuel the tank seems to take appears to be less than others...

Averaging roughy 35mpg or thereabouts daily driving. Filled a very nearly empty tank the last Friday priced up at £65.35, BUT be warned! ...a full tank screams out "drive me" and so about 40 miles later you've made that 5 mile trip from the petrol station to home. :lol:

How are you getting 35MPG, You must have a featherlite right foot. :p

How are you getting 35MPG, You must have a featherlite right foot. :p

Haha! I do roughly 10 miles a day to and from work and fortunately the road is either completely clear so I cruise at 50-ish or choc-full of lorries so I cruise ..at 50-ish :p . Whichever way, I get up early for work so I can spend more time in the Zed! Sad I know! :blush: