Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

Nice one, mate! Enjoy your hols. B)

Going anywhere nice?

Cheers mate.....

Mexico...... so far. There is a slight concern still that might have to cancel due to family issues, but so far we still going.

Here's to hoping as god I need a holiday! :wacko:

You have PM mate.

Hope you get away, Mexico's awesome, enjoy it if you do mate :thumbs:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Jacko

2) M13KYF

3) TheMinel

4) Liam's Z

5) lomoto

6) Digsy

7) Steve B

8) Max

9) Hanel

10) AndyC

11) Kai

12) Beavis

13)Sarnie

14) Kev

15) Sinbad

16) Scoobylaw

17) DaveH

18) H5

no going back now! :teeth:

this looks to be the biggest 350Z meet of this site, including JAE (not for appearances but for numbers on a single day)

Or maybe not, just noticed Kev and scoobylaw won't be in 350s

come on guys, anymore?

PS H5 if you are coming, I'll give you the free sticker then?? haven't sent it yet :blush:

I could well be about for this. You can all see the 'before' state of the challenge! ;)

LOL - wonder how yours differs from mine :)

Glad your coming mate, you and I might bring the average age down to 45 :lol:

Um, It's GM for a start!! Other than that, probably not much by then!! Small chance the plenum will be done but unlikely.

That low?? ;):p

BTW, what time is the meet??

I could well be about for this. You can all see the 'before' state of the challenge! ;)

Um, It's GM for a start!! Other than that, probably not much by then!! Small chance the plenum will be done but unlikely.

K OK I was being generous :blush:

9 O'Clock ;)

Bump

Right chaps, its getting nearer and I'm about to go off on hols in the next few days so I wanted to post some more details so people can start organising whatever they need to......

The following people are coming so far to the Wales Drive Out: Part II :D

Anyone else is more than welcome, just stick your name down and we can amend the list.

1) Jacko

2) M13KYF

3) TheMinel

4) Liam's Z

5) lomoto

6) Digsy

7) Steve B

8) Max

9) Hanel

10) AndyC

11) Kai

12) Beavis

13)Sarnie

14) Kev

15) Sinbad

16) Scoobylaw

17) DaveH

Seeing as the route and times worked out perfect last time, then going to keep it exactly the same. Apologies if anyone thinks its a bit early meeting, but as any of the guys that came on the last one will vouch for, it worked great with a nice leisurely start. Apologies again if the meeting location is slightly in the wrong direction for people from coming from south etc, but its a place big enough for this many Zeds and easy to get to.

And it gives all a place to get a cup of coffee etc and put faces to names before the day starts!

So then, the route will be as follows, post leaving the services:

1) Follow M56 to end, then hang a left onto the A494 towards Mold (via A5117).

2) Follow A494 past Mold towards Ruthin.

3) At Ruthin stay on A494 towards Bala.

4) A494 comes to end at Corwen, turn right onto A5 then left at next lights onto A494 to Bala.

5) At Bala, pull into the car park next to the lake and have a nice break (hopefully wtih some nice autumnal sun! Coolio)

6) Walk back 2 mins into Bala and grab some lunch at the same place as last time.

7) Take the A4212/A470 over the moors to Betws-y-coed (cracking road last time, nice and scenic).

8) Take A5 back out of Betws-y-coed then take the B4501 towards Denbigh

9) At Denbigh, then follow signs for Ruthin on A525.

10) Make way back up the A494 towards M56.

11) Cruise home via M56.....

Meeting location and time:

Roadchef Chester Services, J14 M56 9am (will wait there for a while etc)

http://www.roadchef.com/locations/chester.htm

Once again, I know it some of the times and location of meeting may not be ideal, but it's going to be hard with this many numbers to account for all. Please bare that in mind before any comments made about the time or the location! ;)

One more thing, last time we all exchanged mobiles so if all on the list who didn't go last time (as I still have those numbers) want to PM me their mobiles then I will PM mine back. At least that way if we get broken up or anyone is late on the day then we have contact.......

Looking forward to another cracking drive. Lets just hope for a nice dry day now. As I said, I'll be on hols for two weeks shortly so if I don't respond until about the 10th, then don't worry! :D

For anyone that missed the first days comments etc, then take a look here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1518&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

K OK I was being generous :blush:

9 O'Clock ;)

Sorry, nothing major done yet other than a good clean!

:scare: - ouch, early!!

I think I'm going up on Sat night and stay in a hotel somewhere near the first meet up ..any of you locals recommend a good place with a bit of nightlife :)

I can ask the gf if she can get you a good price @ Marriot Hotel in Manchester... Otherwise try one of the travel inns/ lodges, prices are reasonable plus your smack bang in the middle of the city... 45 minute drive to Chester services :)

I think I'm going up on Sat night and stay in a hotel somewhere near the first meet up ..any of you locals recommend a good place with a bit of nightlife :)

I can ask the gf if she can get you a good price @ Marriot Hotel in Manchester... Otherwise try one of the travel inns/ lodges, prices are reasonable plus your smack bang in the middle of the city... 45 minute drive to Chester services :)

Thanks Liam.. Forgot to say ... with secure parking :) dont want to get up in the morning with no wheels on

Thanks Liam.. Forgot to say ... with secure parking :) dont want to get up in the morning with no wheels on

Cheeky bugger :dry:

Parking is secure enough!!!

You have locking wheel nuts don't you :p

Think Hanel and Max are staying in Chester Tim.

Chester is nice :)

In fact there's a hotel at the services, TL or somethin ;)

yes I noticed that, probably want to stay near the town centre, will have to do a bit of googling nearer the time :thumbs:

yes I noticed that, probably want to stay near the town centre, will have to do a bit of googling nearer the time :thumbs:

Lots of B&B's on Hoole Rd :)

Lots of B&B's on Hoole Rd :)

Cheers Liam ..will get something sorted :) ..was a bit of an early start last time so will be better staying up your neck of the woods