B piller stickies

Cookbot

I thought that too, but each letter is an individual part so you can move them. i used a scalpel for mine, when i bodged putting them on.

are you telling me you stuck each letter on individually :doh::bangin: you crazy fool.

if they didn't come with a transfer paper, the easiest job is to make sure they are all lined up on the origninal mount then stick masking take over the top.

rub over completely and get it properly stuck on.

then you can lift the masking tape off with the letters attatched all in place line up and put on the b pillar. stick properly, remove tape, letters are all in place and lined up.

you can also use cellotape instead of masking tape so you can see if it s all lined up. ;)

Yea, they come on a clear back, but my 'I' was a little wonky on it, so had to be manually adjusted. You didn't think I individually peeled each one off did you? I you had to do that they would have gone in the bin!

the way you explained it made it sound like you stuck each letter on individually :lol:

i imagine it looking like this when its done :lol:

Magnetic_Letters_Magnetic_Numbers_Fridge_Magnet_.jpg

I didn't know you could get them in pretty colours

And pleeeeeeeeezeeeeeee

it's PILLAR not PILLER

Thats harsh ;) He could be russian or polish for that matter :hypocrite: