Weird hailstones today...

marzman

At 5.30pm leaving work for 10 minutes there was some crazy hailstones... i walked out to the car to see this:

photo-1.jpg

Everything looks grey and wet, but the whole of the carpark was covered in about 1cm of hailstones!

...So i wedged my iPhone in the passenger headrest and had a quick bit of fun... :lol: To be fair i was total crap cos i was trying to rush and keep the noise down for fear of getting a bollocking from the boss. Guess im posting this to show the good camera angle you can get from wedging your iphone there... ;)

:lol::lol::thumbs: I can't imagine how that hail got there seeing as it's summer though :shrug:

It was snowing in Derby Weds night :wacko: I swear it was sunny this time last year :shrug:

I was on the rifle range up to the A66 in North Yorkshire on Wednesday and the snow was unreal. Effin freezing. Madness :shrug:

Where are the rest of the work force? ;) Certainly not at work :lol:

Nope... i just park at the back all on my own... there are about 50 cars behind me :D

HAHA nice one buddy :thumbs: Good tune aswell but i deffo prefer mgmts original version :blush:
Yeh great tune...!

Had similar hail in Manchester on Thursday :surrender:

Was scared it would give the zed paint a "golfball" finish :headhurt:

The vid's not half bad considering your makeshift camera stand.

People always tell me how poor the iphone's camera/vid is, but looks good to me :thumbs: