Exhaust blowing!

S77 CRV

Well had Kwikfit have a look and its split clean through on the back box. Interested in an aftermarket one or maybe a stock one! What are the complications with putting an aftermarket back box on? Do you buy just the back box and put it on? Or do you have to have middle parts etc? :wacko:

Might just go for the stock one, who lives closest to me with a used one for sale?

i know when i priced up a middle pipe and back box it was gonna be around £950 for genuine nissan parts but like it's been said you can get the scorpion stainless steel for around half that :teeth:

Scorpion it is then. The price of a stock box is ridiculos. Help me out here. 05 Zed. Do i just order the box? Do i need anything else? Where is tge best place to buy one? Need it in a hurry as i use my zed daily. Can i pick one up anywhere in the south east?

Hya,

mine completely sheared off, was rusted straight through so not much chance of welding! Pulled it apart enough to get a slightly smaller straight piece of pipe in to strengthen it up, then welded best it could then plenty of exhaust paste on. Has lasted 6 months so far and still no blowing! If you go to a back street garage I would pay no more than £20 for welding!

Its a bit embarassing when you work for the company that makes the exhausts, allbeit these ones comes from Japan!!! :headhurt: