Another thumbs up to Abbey!

jables

Last November I took a trip down to Abbey to get some work done on the Z:

• [*:3m9e3yso]Service
    [*:3m9e3yso]MOT
    [*:3m9e3yso]Whiteline bushes fitted front and back
    [*:3m9e3yso]Cusco ARBs fitted front and back
    [*:3m9e3yso]But most importantly the Uprev tune!

I can only reiterate what others have already said - everyone (including the dog!) couldn't be more welcoming. Mark's setup is fantastic, a perfect playground for dyno tuning. He even offered for me to sit in on the tuning so I could see what I was getting for my money. I doubt many other garages would offer this.

I picked up the car a few days later and what a difference. The most noticeable change was how smooth the car felt accelerating through the range after the tuning. This makes the car so much more enjoyable to drive. The increased throttle response is also a blessing when overtaking. The uprated bushes and ARBs have definitely helped tighten up the handling mainly by reducing the roll. I'm sure if I gave it a good run out on track I'd appreciate these upgrades even more.

I left this review a good 5 months before posting a) because the weather didn't allow me to fully test it until recently and B) I wanted to see if my impression of the Uprev tune would change over time. I've gotta say I'm as happy with it as the day I drove away from Abbey last November. The changes are still noticeable even now.

The Uprev tuning was carried out with a JWT popcharger, 5/16" plenum spacer, Japspeed K2 exhaust and Japspeed y-pipe fitted.

dynapack09_1.jpg

dynapack09_2.jpg

Chris

• 3 weeks later...