front bumper

bigwing42798742

Hi and welcome :welcome:

Dont know of anyone that has one of those fitted, nevermind fitted to a lowered car.

However, looking at it, it will almost certainly catch on speedbumps on a lowered car and possibly get ripped off, leaving it to be run over by the truck following. Which looking at it wouldnt be a bad thing imho. There are much nicer looking fronts out there in my opinion, but I suppose its the owners own choice.

What skirts/rear would you match to it?

There is only one Z in the UK with that front bumper that I know of, a black one, but I don't think they post on here much so don't know what it is like to live with on a daily basis. There is one in the States I believe that is very well known but can't remember her name for the life of me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bang:

Have a look at the N2 bumper mate instead :thumbs:

There is only one Z in the UK with that front bumper that I know of, a black one, but I don't think they post on here much so don't know what it is like to live with on a daily basis. There is one in the States I believe that is very well known but can't remember her name for the life of me.

Its on cardomain isnt it Andy? a purpley colour with spider graphics & won loads of awards

Its on cardomain isnt it Andy? a purpley colour with spider graphics & won loads of awards

Yeah that's the one, supercharged as well but I can't remember her name :bangin:

However, looking at it, it will almost certainly catch on speedbumps on a lowered car and possibly get ripped off, leaving it to be run over by the truck following.

Best thing that could happen to that bumper :teeth:

:welcome: btw, just dont get that bumper ;)

Last time I saw this kit fitted was on a black roadster, the guy got hammered when he posted pics up of it on here. To be fair the front bumper is not great but I did feel for the bloke. The thread was locked and the poor guy never came back, I can't find the thread but it would put any one off having one of these bumpers. To be fair they are gash !!

:surrender:

Last time I saw this kit fitted was on a black roadster, the guy got hammered when he posted pics up of it on here. To be fair the front bumper is not great but I did feel for the bloke. The thread was locked and the poor guy never came back, I can't find the thread but it would put any one off having one of these bumpers. To be fair they are gash !!

:surrender:

That was my fault :blush: My comments sparked off a load of complaints & then the thread got deleted :blush:

• 4 weeks later...