If I were PM....

Zedrush

This country is getting worse and worse, Ive had enough, if I were Pm here are some of the changes I would make:

1.) Asbos, people who refuse to work, benifit frauds would be forced into the army serving front line in Afghan

2.) Pedophiles will be chemically castrated.

3.) Immigrants who come here will not have first choice over citizens who have been on waiting list longer for council house.

4.) SIngle parent who have a child over the age of six will be told they have to go work or at least try looking for work otherwise benefits will not be given

5.) Single parents with kids all under the age of 5 with 10 different fathers moaning about not having enough money yet still have time to go get drunk every weekend looking for their next provider will be forced to have the snip.

6.) No Inheritance Tax

7.) More money funded into hospitals that actually go to the improvement of the hospitals.

8.) If you have been here less than 3 years and not in full time employment and not contributing to the economy you will be asked to leave.

9.) Kids found with knives, guns, drugs will be forced to go in army.

10.) Human rights will be done away with, especially for criminals.

11.) Christmas will be allowed to be advertised as Christmas

12.) Islamics who protest against this country yet benefit from this country will be thrown out.

13.)Nurses would get paid more.

14.) Dentists will offer free services under NHS scheme again for those who cant afford private.

15.)Put an immediate halt on Immigration and review who should be here and who should not.

16.)England will given it's own Parliament and St Georges Day will be made a Public Holiday.

17.) Leave the E.U, money saved could fund the army for better military.

18.) Economy would be put back under the control of the Bank of England

19.) If you catch someone burgling your home you will have the rights to dispose of them by any means you desire.

20.) Green Scheme joke. No more pushing inaccurate unscientific Politico-Science called Global Warming/Climate Change. Cars will not be liable to pay more because the have a high consumption of fuel.

21.) No more congestion charge, do away with the people who fiddle about with traffic lights which cause the traffic jams in the first place.

22.) No more speed cameras

23.) £190 billion that would be spend from 2010-2020 on EU regulations would be spent on child poverty, and people will be expected to do more volunteer work.

Just some of the things I would change that is p!ssing me off about this sodding country :dry:

Haha, interesting thoughts, but each one of those 20 little points would branch into another 50 little problems which ultimately are the case of why things are the way they are, which is probably the best way.

Its easy to point the finger at these things from our perspective but it would be a lot different when the sword of damocles is over your head :p

I really wish it were that simple though.

Haha, interesting thoughts, but each one of those 20 little points would branch into another 50 little problems which ultimately are the case of why things are the way they are, which is probably the best way.

Its easy to point the finger at these things from our perspective but it would be a lot different when the sword of damocles is over your head :p

That sounds like labour spin doctor talk to me :lol:

Hang him!!!

there was a rule bringing back hanging no? :shrug:

oh.. dam :dry:

:teeth:

Hang him!!!

there was a rule bringing back hanging no? :shrug:

oh.. dam :dry:

:teeth:

Bring back the death penalty...... and build more prisons to house the countries mass of little scrotes who get repeated wrist slaps instead of jail time :dry:

A bit of buggering would soon sort them out :angry:

:lol: I've never voted in my life! I don't really give a hoot about political parties to be honest, their all just a bunch of crooks as proven last year with the expense claims.

But I do often think of the points Zedrush brought up, and it would seem like the majority of them really have no alternatives without unfolding another 20 problems!

Hmmm... How about stop wasting money on improving our efficiency to kill innocent people. How about send the members of government to war if they've got a problem with a country.

War, death, famine, disease. Yummy. Glad we're safe here in Blighty throwing bombs at the people we don't understand. That should prevent future terrorists shouldn't it? Oh wait, no, that's why the terrorists are doing what they do in the first place.

We could at least do what America do and make shed loads of money by increasing industry who make weapons and ammunition, and when they've used them and got something better sell them off to another country so they have a reason to go to war with them with much more powerful & accurate weapons. It's genius when you think about it.

I have no sympathy/respect for any member of any armed force - I'm sorry :blush:

You get my vote so long as you prevent any future wars. How hard can it be?

Make love, not war ;)

Hmmm... How about stop wasting money on improving our efficiency to kill innocent people. How about send the members of government to war if they've got a problem with a country.

War, death, famine, disease. Yummy. Glad we're safe here in Blighty throwing bombs at the people we don't understand. That should prevent future terrorists shouldn't it? Oh wait, no, that's why the terrorists are doing what they do in the first place.

We could at least do what America do and make shed loads of money by increasing industry who make weapons and ammunition, and when they've used them and got something better sell them off to another country so they have a reason to go to war with them with much more powerful & accurate weapons. It's genius when you think about it.

I have no sympathy/respect for any member of any armed force - I'm sorry :blush:

Make love, not war ;)

Its an interesting debate that point. I mean you would think that in this day and age the UK would be a safe bet from invasion and the likes, and that most situations could be resolved through diplomacy. However with the likes of the Falklands in the past, and also what appeared to be happening again recently, it would seem that we do need some 'show of force' to keep ourselves safe. Hell it was only in march that we had Russian bombers intercepted around our fly zones, probing us, 1 instance of apparently 20 since 2009.

I think we are wasting our time in the middle east. There's a difference between making war and having a strong defence to prevent it. It would seem in this day and age, the military force is a must.

Make love, not war ;)

Without war they'd be no call of duty....... :dry:

PMSL :lol: but I totally get what MattMe is saying, and whilst on that topic was Afghan our war to be involved with in the first place, wasnt there proof that they had no weapons of Mass Destruction but bush and blair wanted a war anyway and killed the guy that they sent to investigate this in and returned back saying no or did I dream this? :blush:

PMSL :lol: but I totally get what MattMe is saying, and whilst on that topic was Afghan our war to be involved with in the first place, wasnt there proof that they had no weapons of Mass Destruction but bush and blair wanted a war anyway and killed the guy that they sent to investigate this in and returned back saying no or did I dream this? :blush:

Sound like reality to me........ :lol:

Pretty sure Blair & Bush killed lots of guys :thumbs:

Good point Maz on it being a necessary evil at the moment, but that's only because of the actions of the armed forces previously.

I suppose if we were more defensiev then it wouldn't seem so bad, but we'd still be paying millions for it while people are starving, even in our own country. Plus we'd be paying loads of people to sit around waiting for someone to attack us.

My theory was a light-hearted John Lennon job - if we all decided wars are bad there'd be no wars.

Simplistic maybe, but strangley believable...

Anyway, I'm not a hippee.

I believe the below video makes the best point about the recent wars America (and therefore bum-sucking England) have been involved in, the 'go back to sleep America' being satirised in Family Guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpP7b2lUxVE

Good point Maz on it being a necessary evil at the moment, but that's only because of the actions of the armed forces previously.

I suppose if we were more defensiev then it wouldn't seem so bad, but we'd still be paying millions for it while people are starving, even in our own country. Plus we'd be paying loads of people to sit around waiting for someone to attack us.

My theory was a light-hearted John Lennon job - if we all decided wars are bad there'd be no wars.

I believe the below video makes the best point about the recent wars America (and therefore bum-sucking England) have been involved in, the 'go back to sleep America' being satirised in Family Guy:

Brian Griffin for pm :yahoo:

Brian Griffin for pm :yahoo:

Don't you mean Peter Griffin? ;)