Scorpion vs K2

danZman

The sound is pretty similar. The looks are different though. The K2 looks more OEM and the Scorpion is slash cut look. I have the K2 and FakeIndian has the Scorpion. His is probably slightly louder than mine but not much in it. Some people have been having issues with K2 fitments recently though. :thumbs:

I recently got the scorpion and am really happy with it. However, I prefer the tail pipes on the k2 and even the OEM than th scorpion...

Can you not remove the tail pipes from the OEM and fit them on to the Scorpion?

I recently got the scorpion and am really happy with it. However, I prefer the tail pipes on the k2 and even the OEM than th scorpion...

Not sure Jim,,,, if you find out let me know.... the scorpion tails do not quite stick out far enough for my liking... :dry:

Dave

Not sure Jim,,,, if you find out let me know.... the scorpion tails do not quite stick out far enough for my liking... :dry:

Dave

I decent garage/exhuast place could swap you the tail pipes if you prefer the OEM ones. :thumbs:

the k2 is kack i've heard grants and it's s**t!!! :p:lol::lol:

only joking mate there isn't much in it mate but lately people have be having fitment issues with the k2.... i love the scorpion and think it has improved the performance slightly but i did have the crappy jdm box on. :shrug:

Dave

I decent garage/exhuast place could swap you the tail pipes if you prefer the OEM ones. :thumbs:

Nice one,,,, I'll get that done I think....cheers :)

Dave

Dave

Nice one,,,, I'll get that done I think....cheers :)

Dave

keep us posted would be nice to see the outcome if you do decide to do it. :thumbs:

the k2 is kack i've heard grants and it's s**t!!! :p:lol::lol:

only joking mate there isn't much in it mate but lately people have be having fitment issues with the k2.... i love the scorpion and think it has improved the performance slightly but i did have the crappy jdm box on. :shrug:

The only reason he hears my K2 a lot is because he is always behind me!!! :lol:

I was just about to purchase a scorpion catback exhaust on ebay and in the advert it says it does not fit import models?

Is this true?

I cant imagine them being any different?

There's another advert in the same section from a different supplier that makes no mention of the import fitting. I've never heard anybody suggest that they are different, but maybe someone who has fitted one to a JDM can confirm.

If in doubt, why not buy from one of the traders on this forum? They know what they are talking about.