carbon lip or colour coded?

UNABASHED

What colour/material to do the lip?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What colour/material to do the lip?

• Fiberglass gloss black
    • Fiberglass colour coded blue
    • Carbon
    • Fiberglass matt black

ok guys it's opinion time.

I think I've decided on going for the V2 style front end but I'm unsure as to the colour of the lip. I know a lot of people go nuts for the carbon but I'm not a huge fan of too much of it myself (sorry). Although when I've seen pics of the colour coded lip against pics with carbon lip I think it breaks up the colour nicer and makes the front look more aggressive.

So what's every else think?

should I go for the carbon or if I still want a different colour should I try gloss or matt black painted?

I've done a quick edit of a pic to show difference....

Out of the two pics i like the Carbon one the best - but if your not all that keen on carbon but still like the contrast it brings why not do what i did and get the lip painted K11 Smoke (Same colour of the Lips/Skirts are on the R35 GTR) I was and still am really pleased with how mine came out and have been parked next to a couple of GTR's and the colour is spot on - but then it should be as i believe this is the actual code!

Like i say i am really pleased with mine and is different to all the Gloss blacks out there - also helps to give that OEM but better look with it being a Nissan colour.....

Heres mine fresh out of the body shop.....(crappy iphone pic though)

IMG_0303.jpg

and here it is on the car....

P1000343.jpg

Jak

Good call Clarkie, Carbon may well end up paying for itself over a couple of years!

Though mine has been on a good 6 months and is not too bad at all a couple of small stonechips but have to be examining to see them!

Jak

I would go carbon,if you paint the lip be prepared to have it painted on a regular basis as it will get peppered with stone chips.

another plus for the carbon , scraped my lip big time few weeks back if had been painted wouldnt been pain and expensive mistake.

but as it snot carbon i just sanded and re resined when i got home :)

yes , chips dont show so bad on carbon believe it or not and as long as you dont break it clean in 2 can be fixed . seriously you should ahve seen the scrape i gave mine and had it fixed in minutes , granted its not totally smooth but im going to sand it smooth today, should ahve taken some photos really :(

if its painted the onyl fix is take it off and get a respray like any other bodywork.

still its down to personal prefs on loks but im in the carbon addict camp.