for sale rules violations

Husky

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do feel slightly responsible for this by throwing a PM and not posting on the for sale thread as I was at work and got distracted. Offered to stand down on lifters but the carbon bits I think I was in their first with a PM and offer of purchase.

Think you will find I was the first to Bump on the carbon bits. :dry:

I had already PM'd him about the carbo bits, your 'bump' actually says I will have them if you haven't heard from me. I just didn't post on the actual thread before you.

I was trying to be polite. The rules state the first bump, not someone elses recommendation has in your case. You may have PM`d him before my bump post, but I could have done the same, its not how the rules state.

Everydays a learning day. I`m learning how not to deal with people here, in the correct manner has set out. Or should I say learning who to deal with, has Ive had plenty of good dealings with Zed people over my 6 years with the Zed.

[quote name="shieldsie

I was trying to be polite. The rules state the first bump' date=' not someone elses recommendation has in your case. You may have PM`d him before my bump post, but I could have done the same, its not how the rules state.

Everydays a learning day. I`m learning how not to deal with people here, in the correct manner has set out. Or should I say learning who to deal with, has Ive had plenty of good dealings with Zed people over my 6 years with the Zed.[/quote]

I am not being impolite, just stating what has happened. I think this whole thing has turned into something a lot bigger than it ever needed to be. I didn't know the rule was first bump or dibs got the sale but the first offer of the asking price or which ever the seller decides to pick. Again as with the lifters I will happily pass these onto you for the price originally offered and I will just go to official traders for the sake of saving a couple of quid.