New Unfitted Nismo N1 Replica Spoiler Sprayed

98duffa

does the spoiler still clear the sidees of the car without the added height of the base square?

the original nismo wing of this style doesnt actually clear the boot if i remember correctly it has foam pads in between the tips and the boot metal. this may be different i dont know.

does the spoiler still clear the sidees of the car without the added height of the base square?

the original nismo wing of this style doesnt actually clear the boot if i remember correctly it has foam pads in between the tips and the boot metal. this may be different i dont know.

Sorry to go OT but from what I found searching my350z:

cheshirecat79:

"Just a note- the V1 JDM version should not touch the hatch on either side. The tips will be about 3/16ths or 1/2'' from the hatch."

So I take it most people have the USDM version as mine is the only one I have seen so far that doesnt touch :wacko: Makes sense I suppose as the USDM/JDM sideskirts are different too

people and trust these days :lol: will have to try and do it one day this week before work so its not dark. pain in the a**e :lol:

I trust myself not to follow through when I fart. Sometimes I might have a little accident............. :blush:

It's not that we don't trust you, it's that sometimes we make mistakes. :):thumbs:

cheshirecat79:

"Just a note- the V1 JDM version should not touch the hatch on either side. The tips will be about 3/16ths or 1/2'' from the hatch."

So I take it most people have the USDM version as mine is the only one I have seen so far that doesnt touch :wacko: Makes sense I suppose as the USDM/JDM sideskirts are different too

ahh, i was looking at stichy's wing which is nismo original at the WM meet and that definitely is intended to touch. so the US does touch the boot where as the JDM doesnt.

cheshirecat79:

Mine is genuine USDM and doesn't touch at the sides either (makes cleaning easier!)