went and viewed a 370

350 Russ

yesterday i went and had a looksie at a black 370 gt, ive got to say it is gorgeous! its a my10 with an auto box, ive got to say that black is definatly the best colour for them! the interior is a big improvement on the 350, the quality of the materials and the way its all set out is tip top, and the exhaust note sounded great to me! it only had 8 miles on the clock and was up for £28500 with all the options! now any productive ideas how to raise the cash would be much appreciated, ive already thought of selling the mrs but i doubt id get enough :lol:

Dont know of anyone on the club that has one that is not black or white but I have seen plenty of blue, yellow and red - dont get me wrong but black and white are the best colours when seen in the flesh ;)

Ok here is one I saw in yellow the other day in the sun looked ok actually :)

I spoke to Evans Halshaw , Aberdeen this morning about a yellow one which they have advertised but they sold it last week ( demo with 500 miles on the clock for £26,900 ).

They have another demo ( and a Black Edition ) coming in this week which I'm taking for a test drive ;):ninja:

OoOoOoo do it john :lol:

haha watch this space :ninja:

We actually went to look at a Cayman S on Thursday but the demo was up on the ramps getting a nail taken out of the tyre so never got to drive one ... race is on between Porsche and Nissan to get me a test drive first !! ;)

I spoke to Evans Halshaw , Aberdeen this morning about a yellow one which they have advertised but they sold it last week ( demo with 500 miles on the clock for £26,900 ).

They have another demo ( and a Black Edition ) coming in this week which I'm taking for a test drive ;):ninja:

Oh, decisions, decisions then. :drive1:drive1 Have fun in the Black Edition. :D

Has anyone got a coloured 370 yet??

Yep me, I have,

Vibrant Red GT with Nav, oh boy I havent stopped smiling since I picked i up... :teeth:

Hope you can come allong to the Wales drives on 22/23 May - see the banner on the Portal page for further details.

I'm looking for some 370 company and yours will be good colour contrast ;)

Has anyone got a coloured 370 yet??

Yep me, I have,

Vibrant Red GT with Nav, oh boy I havent stopped smiling since I picked i up... :teeth:

Hope you can come allong to the Wales drives on 22/23 May - see the banner on the Portal page for further details.

I'm looking for some 370 company and yours will be good colour contrast ;)

Yep will certainly try to make the Sunday, carnt do Saturdays due to work.

Just had a look at last years photos and they look cool, so many z's in one place.. :clap: