SCUMBAGS!

Cragus

Came out my house this morning to see scum of the earth had prised my tommy k badge off the rear of my car....and scraped the rear while they were at it!

So angry :rant::rant:. Why do scum think they can do this to peoples property!?!? Not only is it £75 that I can't afford to replace but its big scores in my paint!

Thanks Rt! I have a real one on the carbon strut I have too so want it to match that. I appreciate your offer though!

I got them both off Sarah and Gaz at Envy so I will try and contact them shortly to see if they can sort me out with another for a reasonable price (my 3rd tommy badge :byebye: ).

I am still fighting the urge to kick and punch things.....anymore than I have :rant::angry:

See to be honest mate i would get the likwid art one as if u put a realy tommy k one again, the same wee sod will come back and steal it AGAIN. Just my opinion tho...

I am clearing out my garage in 2 weeks time and it is getting put in there at nights. :thumbs: Not that I should have to but as this country is so limp wristed in everything that it does, I don't have any other option. Actually got to the point of thinking may as well just sell up and drive a banger......whats the point in having pride in anyting when a wee scrotum can just come do stuff like this.

Bring in the cutting of hand off for thieves! I am all for that one!

Glue a pound coin to the pavement outside the house. In the morning the stupid little gits will be still be trying to prize it off the floor. An which point you can swiftly run them over (in another car so as not to damage the zed) ;)

Thanks for the warm words of encouragement guys! I have already told Irfan to keep an appointment at his dental surgery free incase I find out who did this. He is happy to comply......not to replace their teeth but to drill bigger holes where their teeth used to be - with the scariest looking piece of apparatus he can find!

Its looking like another £80 for the badge unless Sarah can help me out with a better rate if I go back to Envy for another and I dont know what to do about the paint in terms of how to repair it or cost???

Would love to run an electric current through the bodywork! That would be legend! Either that or I need a knight rider style proximity alarm - PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE YOU CHAVVY ARSEHOLE