More photos

Shaun1982

Just thought id post a quick few of the car after i cleaned it again yesterday. Its a little dirty after going to work in it while it was frozen outside but i dont think you notice :blush:

Most importantly though....wait for ittttt........ Theyre not the usual pictures in my drive :lol:

Enjoy

Photo004-3.jpg

Photo003-5.jpg

Photo002-2.jpg

Yeah they are pretty expensive really arent they,at least this one seems worth its money.My fto cf bonnet wasnt a great fit

yeah it does look great , but i think im just gna carbon wrap as im not to bothered about weight saving , kinda the same effect but 1/4 of the price :lol:

Mines purely for looks :lol: im one of those people that if its going to be cf then it wants to be real cf :D

true its always beter to have the real deal but if i can wrap it and no one could tell it wasent a genuine carbon bonnet ill be happy with the cheapo option :lol: only thing is if i open the bonnet at show for example then the under side would reveal it was a fake :headhurt: hmm matt black paint for the under side , would that look ok ?

Cheers peeps,theres no chance of it getting lowered after the hassle of getting it on a ramp last week :lol:

If it's a hassle already then it's no more hassle if it's lower...... ;)

But it becomes a hassle when you start leaving parts of your car around speedbumps after they get ripped off :blush:

make sure that cat doesnt spray up against the exhaust! :scare:

Thats our cat Mitsi :lol: you leave a door or boot open & shes in there,or a bonnet infact :bangin:

Many times shes been chased out the car because she starts scratting at the seats or matts :scare: Her favorite thing though i think is to sit in your way when you want to get in or out the drive :lol:

Ian ive done decked cars before,trashed the bonnet of my bumper about 5 times on my corsa years back,even on way to a show :rant: then my golf was decked too & used to scrape the lenght on the car on those really tiny speedbumps