And you thought I was mad......

nurrish

she'd be quiet, comfortable in bed, packed away when not needed, absorbent when necessary.

:lol: Everything women aren't, but would all be perfect if they came like this standard.

May make my first eBay purchase an anime body pillow with full print of Megan Fox...

Did anyone see the louis theroux about the people that had 'relations' with horses, dogs etc....... mad a pillow lover appear normal....

The one that left her husband for rover......... I mean seriously..... :surrender:

gilly and roo, i never saw either of those, not sure i want to, that just sounds wrong :wacko:

I spent the entire program in silence.... one of those "this is so weird I can't stop watching" moments. :wacko:

Proper scary people.

gilly and roo, i never saw either of those, not sure i want to, that just sounds wrong :wacko:

the chap had an old banger (sorry for the pun :blush: ) and he told the story of how he fell in love with it. But then kinda got a little graphic about his car love. :scare::scare::scare:

Propper propper class 1 weirdo.

:surrender:

Some silly redneck bird married a rollercoaster a few months back :bangin:

least with the rollercoaster you know your getting a good ride!

Until it breaks down and leaves you stranded ... or kills you....

Hmmmmm maybe they are more alike than we think....