Satnav Update

sally

Hey All,

Was thinking about updating the Satnav but the stealers want £110.63 + VAT for the most recent 2009 disc. Is this the only way i can get an update? I could by a Tom Tom for that money!!!

Any suggestions???

Ta very much x :teeth:

you could sell the cd on to another member though, maybe cheap, *cough*penny*cough*

I'd say you 'couldn't'... would probably be a personal copy.

keyed to the car?

Thought the DVD had to be in the drive for it to work? No HDD on the 350z system, its run off DVD AFAIK. Which means you'd have to take a copy before selling it on, which is illegal ;)

you could sell the cd on to another member though, maybe cheap, *cough*penny*cough*

I'd say you 'couldn't'... would probably be a personal copy.

keyed to the car?

nah but same as you're not allowed to sell your micrsoft wiindows copy...

I have a 2009 copy but i would like another copy as a Back-up. Since i dont have the skill to take a back up on my own i would be more then happy to pay you for a back up copy of your disk. I am sure there are other who as in the same situation and want a copy as a back up ONLY.

:thumbs:

I have a 2009 copy but i would like another copy as a Back-up. Since i dont have the skill to take a back up on my own i would be more then happy to pay you for a back up copy of your disk. I am sure there are other who as in the same situation and want a copy as a back up ONLY.

thats a good starting point....i would be interested to know what type of protection the dvd has (if it has one)...although i used to make money of back up copies of cd games as a student that was almost 10 years ago...i am sure i could spent some time and find out...i ll try my 08 dvd tom and let you know... ;):teeth:

thats a good starting point....i would be interested to know what type of protection the dvd has (if it has one)...although i used to make money of back up copies of cd games as a student that was almost 10 years ago...i am sure i could spent some time and find out...i ll try my 08 dvd tom and let you know... ;):teeth:

I was able to back up and use my 06 disk with no issues using clone DVD