My car on Driver 5

zebedee350

Have been really busy lately so havent checked the site in like ages. But anyways had to come on and tell you all about my real exciting news. On wednesday I took my 350z upto my boyfriends mate, Andy Nicholls at AET turbos where they run my car up on the dyno. It made 243 break at the hubs. Its totally standard so im very happy with that. But thats not the real exciting news. The reason I was there was to have the engine and exhaust noises recorded through all the rev range, by a firm that supplies sound clips to software developers. So the new Driver 5 for the ps3 and xbox out later this year will feature the ACTUAL burbles from my cars exhaust. So there ha aha :p how cool is that

Helen

That is a really cool thing to have as it will mean you will never forget your Zed. How did you get that gig?

Well im mates with Andy Nicholls at AET turbos. And hes been contracted by the sound guys to run all the cars up so they can record them, and they were missing one car, the 350z.