IT'S NEW! IT'S SHINEY! LIVE CHAT

Smudge

no real stress test been made on it I'd say? have been siting there most of yesterday and possibly 3-4 people on it at the most... :dry:

Well we dont really have the resources in the admin team to put 100 test users on there, hence we let rip and let you lot on it to stress test it. Give feedback in the other thread and we'll see what we can do to speed it up :thumbs:

It's faster today so whatever you tweaked seems to have worked.

I've got a great idea for us users... maybe not the subjects that need to do it but anyhu here it goes:

Would it be possible to have a reputable tuner for a session in the chat room? They get to t lak bout something and then we can lash Q's at them more rapidly then on a thread? :D I love it but not sure they would :scare: Could even be say a body shop for that stuff and ICE stuff for that type of Q&A...

I think it's a great idea... :evil::shrug:

I've got a great idea for us users... maybe not the subjects that need to do it but anyhu here it goes:

Would it be possible to have a reputable tuner for a session in the chat room? They get to t lak bout something and then we can lash Q's at them more rapidly then on a thread? :D I love it but not sure they would :scare: Could even be say a body shop for that stuff and ICE stuff for that type of Q&A...

yep defo a great idea. why dont you see if a tuner is willing

yep defo a great idea. why dont you see if a tuner is willing

+1

You could always see if Abbey or RS Tuning are up for it? Would certainly be interesting and get a whole load of issues covered off. We could also post up the good questions from the transcript as a kind of FAQ too :thumbs: