Don't they hold their value...........

JAMIE MOY

I've had my 2005 350z GT Roadster in Aure Blue for just over a year now and thought it was about time I did an upgrade. It has done 52,000mls and is in good condition. I phoned up the garage and told them the details on my car in which they offered £12,500 for it and I only bought it for £11,600 last year........ :yahoo: .........

Although this was only discussed over the phone in which the dealer is still yet to see it.......

So fingers crossed...........

I must confess though.......... :disguise:

I did test drive a Honda S2000 and thought it was dog slow compared to the Zed..... You have to keep it in the right rev range to fully appreciate this car. Not like the big strong V6 where you can feel the torque at much lower revs........ :)

So the result is going to be an 08 Roadster with 2000mls on the car.............happy days............ :yahoo: If all goes well with the PX......

Has anyone else had a similar quote evaluation for thier car or am I just a lucky git....... :lol:

The market is still massively distorted.

Prices did fall a year ago but they were distorted by panic sellers desperate to get out of cars.

Now the market has recovered slightly, but prices are now distorted by sellers thinking their cars are worth 20% more than last year.

The market is still massively distorted.

Prices did fall a year ago but they were distorted by panic sellers desperate to get out of cars.

Now the market has recovered slightly, but prices are now distorted by sellers thinking their cars are worth 20% more than last year.

But I'm sure they know the market..... This is after all a Nissan stealer........... :dry:

But again 52,000mls on an 05 for £12,500...... Still can't believe it............. :yahoo: