PROBLEM...PLEASE HELP

daveyboy10

Guys / Ladies

Today i have fitted my new Z centre caps on my Ray alloys HOWEVER when I re-installed my last alloy I have managed to cross thread a stud :(:(:( and knackered a bolt........

So I guess I will need to buy a new bolt and re-thread the stud with a dye.....Does anyone know the size / details of the thread on an 2006 350z (facelift) so that I can buy a dye which fits the bolt....Plus how much should I pay for a wheel bolt?

I would really appreciate a response...

Thanks everyone :) (I am really pi**ed off at such a school boy error :(....

Guys / Ladies

Today i have fitted my new Z centre caps on my Ray alloys HOWEVER when I re-installed my last alloy I have managed to cross thread a stud :(:(:( and knackered a bolt........

So I guess I will need to buy a new bolt and re-thread the stud with a dye.....Does anyone know the size / details of the thread on an 2006 350z (facelift) so that I can buy a dye which fits the bolt....Plus how much should I pay for a wheel bolt?

I would really appreciate a response...

Thanks everyone :) (I am really pi**ed off at such a school boy error :(....

Let me have your address details and I will send a stud and nut off to you.

Take it that you are not running spacers!

Also front or rear?

Alex.

Well to be honest, I think I have re-thread the stud with a dye..... Dont really fancy taking all the assembly off.......I really need a new bolt though, that would be awesome. How much do you want for it???

There is no stripping require mate.

It is a very easy swop out. :thumbs:

But no worries and good luck with the re- threading :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: