new zed owner

im ok-ish with spanners do you know of any pic guides of this as dont even know where they are. what do you need to take off to get to them.

Not sure when they were done last previous owner had it for a year and didnt do it and he didnt get any history with the car so have no idea at all. thought id get it done so i know its done. anything else i should be looking at getting done as a new owner mate

unfortunatly i cant make that meet as gotta work but the next one thats close to me ill go to if i know with enough time to book off work

What did you come from car wise?

IMO I would just get used to the car and do your research. happy to give advise when you have had a read and found out more.. and more about the car :)

I think Andy did a guide in the guide section on here, lefthand side bank is easy to get too, right is a bit more of a pain but doable. You will see them under the plenum (big silver thing in the middle!) if you look at the oil cap, go straight back about 6 inchs and you will see 3 plastic blocks about 2x2 inch about 4 inchs apart. These are the coil packs, under there are the sparks :)

Shame you cant make the meet but am sure others will be going on soon!

i will be mate and fast

can you recommend any good engine threads

If your lookin at FI then djtimodj's weekend project is pretty good, if its NA there isnt many one here but the abbey motorsport area in traders has stuff. Apart from that, check out my350z.com and their NA and FI sections. you will be reading all night over there!