19" wheel question

Husky

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lower the number the more it sticks out. IMO somewhere around 20-25 is quite conservative, 15-20 is pretty agressive and lower than 15 is mad and mean :thumbs:

For reference my Rotas are +25 all round, but I think +20 all round would have been perfect in them B)

but what if i go up to 10" wide rims on the rear, do i still need a +15 offset?

yes

Not sure its as easy as that, but yes, you keep roughly the same offset as wheels get bigger. Tehnically the offset should get larger numbers to compensate I think. Any good wheel vendor should be able to help with it. The main thing is to start of with the width and offset of a wheel you like and work it from there to make the ones you want to match :)

but what if i go up to 10" wide rims on the rear, do i still need a +15 offset?

yes

Not sure its as easy as that, but yes, you keep roughly the same offset as wheels get bigger. Tehnically the offset should get larger numbers to compensate I think. Any good wheel vendor should be able to help with it. The main thing is to start of with the width and offset of a wheel you like and work it from there to make the ones you want to match :)

Depends if you want wheels that = win or wheels that = fail ;)

+12 on a 10.5" wheel is perfect fitment :) (Awaits Docwra to say that anything above 0 is a failiure :p )