My new 20s

Nuno

Here's some pics for anyone deciding to go for 20s.

They are 20x8.5 with 245/35/20 front & 20x10 275/35/20 rear, ET35. Rear dish is 4". I wanted 245/30/20 front & 285/30/20 rear tyre sizes but came across these used tyres and decided to save some money. The rears clear the brembo calipers fine, but the fronts are very close about a few mm, and also close to the suspension strut. I can tell the front wheels are rubbing on full lock but seem like they're a good distance from the wheel arch. The car still rides and handles fine.

The car is sitting higher than I would like so will be lowering it soon possibly with the eibach pro kit, but wanted more than a 30mm drop and then roll the arches. The windows are also tinted medium smoke 35%.

Future mods are a vs style carbon front lip, nismo side skirts with the centre line smoothed in, nismo rear corner spats smoothed into the bumper, nismo rear spoiler, colour code the handles and smoke tint the rear lights and bumper reflectors.