FOR SALE: VQ35DE long block.

djtimo

The motor is a 2003 VQ35DE with 65K on it. Oil changed every 5K with Motul 300v 5w-40 race oil.

This motor has no fault's and has no oil consumption problems. The motor will be removed from my car mid March and will be available for collection only.

It is being removed from my car due to a forged engine going in and is now up for sale. This would drop straight into a 03-05 car the has engine problems or make an great base for an engine build, the second engine makes the build process alot better due to the fact your car is not off the road for months while the engine is being built!

Im looking for £1000 ONO.

Thank you.

No comparison between the 2 engines.... I would trust tims 100% without question.

Would love to see the conditions of ther 28 day gtee! Strict return of parts on 28 days... Hmmm :dry:

Also, and Tim will correct me am sure, this is an historic engine isnt it? First UK registered car or am I thinking of someone else?

As Ian has said, the motor I am selling in in my car! Runs spot on and has no oil issues. £1300 for the full engine with no history? I would like to see the engine run before a paid £1300 for a motor that could drink oil or have spun bearings!!

The idea for this motor is for some one that is looking to build the motor for FI so its a fantastic base to strip and rebuild with forged parts ;)

• 1 month later...