Some pics from todays meet.

clarkie34

Some nice pics there Wayne :thumbs:

That zoomed in shot of your car with the bonnet up realy does show off you new rims a treat - they look ace B)

You have no idea how nice they are col... i was blown away when i saw them B) The pictures dont do them justice.

Nice pics matey B) ... y 2 fave things there - Zeds and Costco :lol: .... sniff sniff missing the meets at Krispy Kremes

You were missed stan :byebye: I thought you were coming anyway? Too busy now though i guess... :)

Thanks Chris - unfortunately not - bigger things to worry about - cant believe Ania is a week old already!

Maybe the next meet I will be able to swing by in the tank by then - good to see you still have your Zed B)

Holly molley! $60 for the eyelits and $52 for the shipping!!!

and I don't think they had them in my color* HAHA

There may be cheaper ones... i paid £60 for my eyelids and intake duct in FRP from what looked like a similar auction.

Nice pics matey B) ... y 2 fave things there - Zeds and Costco :lol: .... sniff sniff missing the meets at Krispy Kremes

You were missed stan :byebye: I thought you were coming anyway? Too busy now though i guess... :)

Thanks Chris - unfortunately not - bigger things to worry about - cant believe Ania is a week old already!

Maybe the next meet I will be able to swing by in the tank by then - good to see you still have your Zed B)

I have a spare seat for you for wales if you need it mate.

I have a spare seat for you for wales if you need it mate.

Thanks Chris that's really kind of you. We will pop over to Wales to say hi to everyone but won't be going on the run so will see you there anyway mate :thumbs:

Nice meeting Nick for the first time with his pearlescent white zed.

Wayne's Azure mesmerised the crowds......even I found myself drawn to how clean your springs were B)

Nice venue.

Nice weather.

and a nice crowd :thumbs:

Thanks to Markoos from the Glanza OC for organising this :#1:

Seeing the Glanza crowd makes you appreciate how much fun can be crammed into such a small package.

Some very impressive little cars ;)