To Service or not to Service.....

Danny 350Z

My Zed is due its 4 year P3 service in August but I'm in the middle of a 6 month 'holiday' to the middle east. The dilemma I have is whether to:

a). Get the service done before I go in April, so the car has fresh oil while it sits garaged (Coops is looking after her so it'll be started and moved), or

B). Wait til I get back in October.

Will it be better for the Zed to have fresh fluids whilst it sits?

I would say service it straight away when you get back. When you come to sell it you can explain you were away and serviced it as soon as you got back.

It also means when you go to use it again it will all be nicely cleaned out with fresh fluids

+1 :thumbs:

If Coops is looking after her, can you not give him the money and ask if he can take it to get serviced for you? Best of both worlds then.

+1

Sounds pretty sensible if he doesnt mind..... You could always tell him you will bring him back some single girls for doing you a favour...

You know he digs the chicks :thumbs:

If Coops is looking after her, can you not give him the money and ask if he can take it to get serviced for you? Best of both worlds then.

Ah the unthought of 'Option C' method. I'll ask him :thumbs:

i'd just thought you'd have thought of this one already you numpty :lol: