19" wheels/carbon fibre bonnet

Glennc91

Ive got a yellow Gran Turismo 4 with a blended nismo bodykit and carbon fibre spoiler/front lip (would add pictures if i knew how...) and im after some 19" wheels and a carbon fibre bonnet. budget depends on how much i like whats on offer ;-)

i do like the 19"nismo wheels ive seen on alot of the cars ive seen on the site, but im not too sure about names and makes of parts yet as i havent had the car long. i think the wheels are for sale, new on the Z-store but the prices are a bit mental.

if anyones got anything gimme a shout!!

oh ok i can add images just like this...

IMG_0180Medium.jpg

IMG_0179Medium.jpg

Yellow GT4 will look good with black alloys with a yellow rim. Black alloys won't take much cleaning as well, so bear this in mind and will match your carbon parts.

I know this is a 370z, but you get the idea:

370-6.jpg

I've never seen a GT4 with this colour combo, but it looks awesome as you can see above. Most people leave them with silver alloys (I'd change them to black in a jiffy). It would certainly have that special unique factor. :thumbs:

z-store sell quality items, and at the end of the day, you have to pay for that. japanese branded wheels tend to b expensive.

try dotz, or rota.

rarerims on here have some nice rims.

and if you wander what the difference is between them and the price difference. wheels like dotz and rota are cast, where as rims from volks, etc are generally forged, making them lighter, but more expensive.

yeah that was my first idea, but wasnt sure how well the black wheels would match the carbon, and didnt want too many contrasting colours ya know. chances of someone getting rid of a decent set of 19" inch, black, yellow lipped rims isnt too good either! she's crying out for some wheels though, the arches swallow the standard wheels and make them look too small :wacko:

Yellow GT4 will look good with black alloys with a yellow rim. Black alloys won't take much cleaning as well, so bear this in mind and will match your carbon parts.

I know this is a 370z, but you get the idea:

370-6.jpg

I've never seen a GT4 with this colour combo, but it looks awesome as you can see above. Most people leave them with silver alloys (I'd change them to black in a jiffy). It would certainly have that special unique factor. :thumbs:

Yellow rim :yuck:

Defo black wheels though though:

RIMS019.jpg

I've actually been watching these as I think they've got potential (on my GM I'd probably have them redone GM), but I've not got the money and won't for a while now... so happy to help a fellow zedder if I can!

Not sure how good or bad the offsets are as I'm just not clued up on it, sure someone on here will say whether they're good or not...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Including if possible. if the right wheels are out there for 1200 or whatever then of course i will stretch, but as im sure everyone knows, wheels arent the best investments at present. just thought i would put this post up incase anyone was stripping down or whatever. appreciate everyones help again by the way :boxing:

well, the new wheels idea originally came because the GT4's need refurbing, and will also need new tyres soon anyway, so theres a 700 quid bill.

right i want new wheels. i want 19's! lol.

black with silver lip. if anyones bored i want suggestions, if they turn out to be nearer 2 grand then so be it, if i like them, i'll get them.