Bose CD Problems

I recently purchased a 2004 350Z GT only 11,000 miles, any suggestions on how to fix the cd player, it constantly sticks :bang: and the left side speakers keep cutting out :thumbdown: .

Or any suggestions on even a suitable replacement cd player to fill the same area.

cheers

Plenty of info on here about your probs :thumbs:

:welcome:

The major downside to the GT pack, the dodgy Bose.

Except it has nothing to do with being a GT or the Bose amp :bangin: All 350s suffer this because the unbranded Clarion head units are at fault.

Re-seating a connector in the CD changer solves the the left speaker issue. Skipping when cold can't be solved :thumbdown:

thanks didn't realise this was an ongoing problem :drive1 will check out the site

I recently purchased a 2004 350Z GT only 11,000 miles, any suggestions on how to fix the cd player, it constantly sticks :bang: and the left side speakers keep cutting out :thumbdown: .

Or any suggestions on even a suitable replacement cd player to fill the same area.

cheers

Plenty of info on here about your probs :thumbs:

:welcome:

Hi i am in Northern Ireland, does this cause problems :surrender:, i take it i would need to send it over what does it cost to have it sorted out? and approx how long does it take. :dance:

thanks for your reply

Hi runningman , I fix these Bose units :thumbs: PM me your number and I will give you a call :thumbs: