insurance quote :(

kite 350

how comes i see loads of people on here getting quotes for £400-600 for their cars hows this?

i am 43, 9 years no claims had my zed for 3 years its an import parked in an gated underground car park and chris knott say its going to be £836.00 cant understand this do they think i live in Afghanistan :bang:

Just shop around... Use carsupermarket or go compare, i'm 27 with 8 years no claims and i paid £460 fully comp with brakedown and legal assist. there where some quotes by elephant and admiral of over £6000 I think the AA was highest at £9000! but I went with AXA, who gave me a great deal.

It is also more expensive if paying by monthly direct debit. My quote from admiral was £460 for a one off payment but that rocketed to £695 :angry: if paid by direct debit. I have always expected it to be a bit more on the monthly but £235 more is taking the pi55. Needless to say I managed to find the one off payment. :lol:

seems alot, i went with chris knott, im 24, 4 years NCB, protected for £690

see sometimes i just dont understand insurance. Im 25, 4 years no claims and i went through chris knott and mine is £911, just renewed it on saturday! Fair enough if i stayed in a crappy place, but my town was once voted 1st best place to stay in scotland and 3rd in the uk, with 0% crime rate. About 60% of people are pensioners 20% young ones and the other 20% is holiday houses. i dont think i could live in a safer town. I also shopped about going through bell, direct line and the usual comparison websites and that was the cheapest one! unreal!!

see sometimes i just dont understand insurance. Im 25, 4 years no claims and i went through chris knott and mine is £911, just renewed it on saturday! Fair enough if i stayed in a crappy place, but my town was once voted 1st best place to stay in scotland and 3rd in the uk, with 0% crime rate. About 60% of people are pensioners 20% young ones and the other 20% is holiday houses. i dont think i could live in a safer town. I also shopped about going through bell, direct line and the usual comparison websites and that was the cheapest one! unreal!!

You answered your own question...

once of those pensioners is bound to hit you in their Honda Jazz :drive1

how the hell did you do that scott? i rang them the other day and they said that they wont insure anybody on a 350z under 25? even pm'd him on here and he confirmed that was there policy!

Still try Adrian Flux,,,,, I find them the cheapest by far. Also Sarnie's suggestion is a good one. A lady in her mid 30's with a clean license will reduce it if added. So will your job. If on a price comparison website, play around with that bit, It can vary quite a lot just by your occupation.

Dave

If you add on another driver (a woman for example that may never even drive the car) would it only be a white lie if you say they are the main driver? How they ever gonna know the difference?

its not a little white lie its a big one, i think they call it insurance fraud ;)