Woah...spaced out man!!

terribleone

Big thanks to CS for getting a set of Eibach spacers to me this week, great service and a great price!! :thumbs:

I went for 20mm front and 25mm rears, so thought I'd best post up some pics to show the differences from stock and recommend this simple mod to everyone!! It's amazing how much better the car sits with the spacers on. :teeth:

Spacers, 20mm front & 25mm rear:

Eibach_1.jpg

Passenger side before spacers:

Eibach_2.jpg

Passenger side with spacers:

Eibach_3.jpg

Driver's side with spacers:

Eibach_4.jpg

Looks superb… B)

Caught the MR2 in too… B)

Cheers! She's a bit dirty and in need of some attention...I've got to take off the BC Coilovers and Whiteline ARBs and put stock items back on as I want to sell the parts seperately, but the weather's been so cold I've not had the motivation to get onto it!! :lol:

looking nice B) how much for both sets ?

IIRC it was £210 delivered...it's a week since I paid for them so I may be £5 out! ;)

Looks so much better! :thumbs:

Glad you posted this up, because I was then about to PM Biscuit asking him the exact sizes to get again. This now reminds me, 20mm front, 25mm rear. Cheers, bud.

Cheers chap, CS advised the 20/25 combo if I'm sticking with stock height...any lowering would need 20/20.

The spacers do highlight the ride height a bit more, so I'm now contemplating lowering a bit...I will stick to the 20/25 combo though and look at arch rolling if the rears start to foul the tyres. :)

Looks so much better! :thumbs:

Glad you posted this up, because I was then about to PM Biscuit asking him the exact sizes to get again. This now reminds me, 20mm front, 25mm rear. Cheers, bud.

Cheers chap, CS advised the 20/25 combo if I'm sticking with stock height...any lowering would need 20/20.

The spacers do highlight the ride height a bit more, so I'm now contemplating lowering a bit...I will stick to the 20/25 combo though and look at arch rolling if the rears start to foul the tyres. :)

Ahh, right. I'll bear that in mind then. As you've pinpointed, the ride height is noticeable and loss of camber. Although, I have no real intention of playing with the suspension but, its still early days and you never know what the future holds.

If you do decide on the arch rolling, be sure to post any pics up. I'm kind of liking the sound of it. :teeth:

Ahh, right. I'll bear that in mind then. As you've pinpointed, the ride height is noticeable and loss of camber. Although, I have no real intention of playing with the suspension but, its still early days and you never know what the future holds.

Camber won't change from adding spacers? It looks like it on my pics as I'd only just dropped the car off the jack. :thumbs:

i run 20/20 and find that perfect,

i think it actually reduces the gap a little and the wheels look bigger. plus at 20/20 you have the option to lower without any rolling required ;)

Ahh, ok. I just recall you at Copdock saying that you were thinking of changing the rears to 25mm. Maybe, so I can keep my options open and remain safe I'll go for 20/20.

i run 20/20 and find that perfect,

i think it actually reduces the gap a little and the wheels look bigger. plus at 20/20 you have the option to lower without any rolling required ;)

Ahh, ok. I just recall you at Copdock saying that you were thinking of changing the rears to 25mm. Maybe, so I can keep my options open and remain safe I'll go for 20/20.

thought about it, but can't be arsed. :lol: works fine on 20/20