Chris' 370z speculation

rtbiscuit

looks like your pretty set on a 370.

Yeah getting there. Not that Nissan are doing themselves any favours. If it wasnt for all the friends I've made on this site, and all the great shows/drive outs we do, I would have gone to Porsche by now :bangin: This might be the last chance I get to buy a new 2 seater sports car for a while as it might not be too long til I either have to go back to permie work and couldnt afford to get one new, or I become boring and want something more sensible :lol:

Looking at the prices of cars on that press release ( http://www.nissanpress.co.uk/press_site ... 464nis.htm ) it does seem that the nav equipt cars are £1500 more than the non nav. So possibly suggests that the standard nav is now going to be this connect premium stuff. Either that or standard nav has gone up £100 too! :lol: Makes no sense if you have to buy nav then this on top, they should just fit this as the standard nav. Also doesnt make a lot of sense if this is going to be the standard nav from now on, why call it "premium connect". Usual messy Nissan I guess.

Ho hum, wait for Nissan to get back to me :bang:

So when does your arrive chris?

Dunno, not ordered it yet, waiting for a few answers from WLMG :shrug:

Are you going to buy it new or wait for a used one?

The one I'm currently looking at would be new for arrival for Wales B) Just balancing it up ;)

So when does your arrive chris?

Dunno, not ordered it yet, waiting for a few answers from WLMG :shrug:

Are you going to buy it new or wait for a used one?

The one I'm currently looking at would be new for arrival for Wales B) Just balancing it up ;)

I'm sure the new car lovelyness will win out in the end :drive1:lol:

I'm sure the new car lovelyness will win out in the end :drive1:lol:

Its more if it will be here for Wales or not ;)

Colour?

Wait and see, more info by the end of this week I hope. Blame Nissan if not, I'm waiting on them to officially release the details, which I am told is this week B)

Release what details?

You'll see when they release them :lol:

It wont be anything you havent seen already, just setting it in stone as its not officially been announced in the UK - or the full specs havent anyway ;) (go look at the other thread I started about the 370z about the same time as this one and you'll get the jist)

Stop boring us all and tell us what colour your getting and what spec :p

I dont know yet, because its down to two colours/specs, depending on what the official specs are when they are released in the next week :p Trust me they really arent very different in terms of spec and you will say I'm boring either way because I should have bought a Porsche :lol:

Stop boring us all and tell us what colour your getting and what spec :p

I dont know yet, because its down to two colours/specs, depending on what the official specs are when they are released in the next week :p Trust me they really arent very different in terms of spec and you will say I'm boring either way because I should have bought a Porsche :lol:

So what are the two colours your choosing between?

is this to do with the black edition jobbie?

We have a winner :clap: Also known as the 40th Anniversary Edition in other countries :thumbs: That or a red one B)

although its refered to as the black edition, is it in that new style gunmetal colour, with the red leather ?

is this to do with the black edition jobbie?

We have a winner :clap: Also known as the 40th Anniversary Edition in other countries :thumbs: That or a red one B)

although its refered to as the black edition, is it in that new style gunmetal colour, with the red leather ?

Thats the one. Limited run (in the US anyway), the colour is called Quartz, like a cross between gunmetal and black. Red leather, red callipers, fully loaded. This is of course based on the US version, UK spec to be confirmed next week I am told :thumbs: