2003 NISSAN SKYLINE 3.5L V6 350 GT COUPE WITH LEAT

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

One goes around my hood in blue. Looks nice he has a 350t on the back its a small badge looks stuck on. Skyline in big letters though.

:lol: It lives on Pitkerro rd - know the owner.......would hardly call Stobswell - "the hood" ROFL

Yeah, he has some nice wheels on it. "hood" is short for neighbourhood. So when talking to people you just refer to Dundee as my hood. :)

:lol: Really?!! Gosh golly you don't say?! ;)

One goes around my hood in blue. Looks nice he has a 350t on the back its a small badge looks stuck on. Skyline in big letters though.

:lol: It lives on Pitkerro rd - know the owner.......would hardly call Stobswell - "the hood" ROFL

Yeah, he has some nice wheels on it. "hood" is short for neighbourhood. So when talking to people you just refer to Dundee as my hood. :)

:lol: Really?!! Gosh golly you don't say?! ;)

No I dont mean to be patronising but you guys are a little older and this new fangled lingo might be a little weird for you. As you are making a big deal about hood I would say you oldies arent up to date :p:D:lol:

i'm not old either :dry:

your lingo is well brap!!!! :thumbs: its not easy cruising the hood with your brutha's, peace out blud, i feel your pain.

right i'm off to the golf club :lol:

Older than me so get back in your mobility scooter & make your way back to the hood old man ;)

i'm not old either :dry:

your lingo is well brap!!!! :thumbs: its not easy cruising the hood with your brutha's, peace out blud, i feel your pain.

right i'm off to the golf club :lol:

Would brutha's really have an apostrophe? :teeth:

it does when the grammar police are watching :lol:

i'm only 28,