CARBON B PILLAR COVERS GROUP BUY

scottsoulby

Hi guys, thought id make a little group buy for the carbon b-pillar covers, as i believe they make a nice little exterior modification for not many pennys, ill need 10 minimum with no limit so as many of you can buy as you wish, ill leave this going until the 14th february so could make a good present from your partner for valentines day. Once the date has passed ill order the b-pillars in one go on the 15th feb and they will be sent out in name order, they usually take a day to make so the last person shouldnt be wainting to long, postage will be added to the price which will be 3 pounds for first class delivery, payment will be via paypal or bank transfer which will need to be paid when the order goes in.

the price of the carbon b-pillar covers will be 40 pounds a set over 25% off

99999999999999999006.jpg

777777777777777777002.jpg

777777777777777777001.jpg

thanks for looking.

please try and copy and paste the names from the list before your post so it doesnt get messed up

Names:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate, im not sure what you mean about the peeling off, they are slightly flexible which cant be help due to the size and shape of these but once put on they are solid and ive had no issues with these parts, a couple have cracked slightly in the post which ive replaced straight away, but apart from that i believe everyone is happy with them, they cover all round the edges as well so they dont look like they are just stuck on

1. Tarmac

2. P15ULT (red and black)

:thumbs: keep them coming,

I'm sure sticking nismo stickers on the side isn't sad, I know a few people that have done it and you can't really tell until you get really close

as for the time frame, I'll start payments coming in on the 14th feb during the day and put orders in on the 15th, usually takes a day to make a set and they will be sent out in number order :thumbs:

Scott

:thumbs: keep them coming,

I'm sure sticking nismo stickers on the side isn't sad, I know a few people that have done it and you can't really tell until you get really close

as for the time frame, I'll start payments coming in on the 14th feb during the day and put orders in on the 15th, usually takes a day to make a set and they will be sent out in number order :thumbs:

Scott

:yahoo: Glad I got in a number 3!!