Zed Soundtrack

P19DRO

Do any of you guys have a particular song that you like to listen to in the Zed when your having fun with it or a song that reminds you of the Zed and a time or place you were blasting it.

Mine is Pendulum - Midnight runner, when I Listen to it offshore all I think about is driving the Zed and that time we went in a convoy up to Glenshee, all the twisty bends and almost running into Vik lol

Whats Yours? or is it just me :blush:

1. Dope F~ck the police lol

2. Disturbed Indestructible

3 Wasp Mean Man.

Songs that make u speed unfortunately

D :teeth:

Is that all music or a random selection of words? How old am I getting when I don't recognise ANYTHING in the charts. Are there charts any more?

Anyway, stop listening to that s*it and put on some Led Zeppelin - proper 350z music. It's that or the K1. :scare::scare:

lol more often then not i have no choice and am forced to listen to what ever Cd my mrs! wants to listen to!

Which ends up being take that most of the time!.....at least its better then Busted!

oo now that could merit a debate all in its self.

Spinkshank - asthmatic.

Oh yea hold on for dear life folks :teeth:

lol more often then not i have no choice and am forced to listen to what ever Cd my mrs! wants to listen to!

Which ends up being take that most of the time!.....at least its better then Busted!

oo now that could merit a debate all in its self.

Spinkshank - asthmatic.

Oh yea hold on for dear life folks :teeth:

Just listened to that on youtube, :band:

I was waiting for someone to hit out with the teryaki boyz! :lol::lol::lol:

Lots of good tunes for the car when I am not listening to the exhaust..............just now its Biffy Clyro!

I know it sucks, but the fast and the furious three is awesome. I love that crap