Question-ECU & Traction Control

superlb

Thinking to go vortech soon, Im considering to use haltech platinum pro 350z or f-con v pro, because I think both of them are standalone emu, so my question is do I still got traction control after go the standalone EMU?

got some info from internet said haltech can retain the traction control system, is it true? what about fcon v pro? :wacko::headhurt:

I run Pro and have retained the TC.

Traction uses the stock fly by wire throttle as well as multi cylinder spark cut, Alex I am sure we run your car on a throttle cable so the TC will only be partial working and not very well.

All the system you have said about will work very well , to be able to retain TC you have to keep the fly by wire.

Haltech keeps the cam control where as the HKS needs another control box to allow cam control and has no closed loop lambda control without extra add on parts :wacko: , Uprev remaps the stock ecu so you retain all the stock system , CEL light control traction,crusie control.

choice is yours, any questions feel free to ask .

Mark

Alex I am sure we run your car on a throttle cable so the TC will only be partial working and not very well.

Mark

Yes Mark, I remember discussing this with you when the cable was fitted and you did say that traction would be effected with the removal of the fly by, but remember that my fly by and oem throttle body are still connected albeit the oem tb is out of site.

I think my TC is working as it should and I can not really fault it and I put that down to the fact that the oem tb is still hooked up.

Perhaps time to stick on the Racelogic and see if it works for me and monitor the difference. :thumbs:

Alex.

I can not really fault it and I put that down to the fact that the oem tb is still hooked up

Yes your car will still try to retard ignition but it wont shut the throttle like a stock car,so it maybe better than the stock system.

We aren,t very far away from being able to remap the stock traction control set up via the UPREV system , the stock JDM cars TC is horrible and the UK cars a little better , I am sure we can make it work real well.,just like it should do :clap:

We aren,t very far away from being able to remap the stock traction control set up via the UPREV system , the stock JDM cars TC is horrible and the UK cars a little better , I am sure we can make it work real well.,just like it should do :clap:

That sounds good. Is that the same for the 370z too?

SC~looking for around 420 bhp...so just stay stock engine

it very advisable to not go beyond 400bhp with standard internals. They have been known to melt above this point

With a good tune and meth injection there are cars running way beyond this number

it very advisable to not go beyond 400bhp with standard internals. They have been known to melt above this point

With a good tune and meth injection there are cars running way beyond this number

not saying they cant, just saying its melt down time

not saying they cant, just saying its melt down time

Torque is the major factor, not HP. That & a good map :)

Traction uses the stock fly by wire throttle as well as multi cylinder spark cut, Alex I am sure we run your car on a throttle cable so the TC will only be partial working and not very well.

All the system you have said about will work very well , to be able to retain TC you have to keep the fly by wire.

Haltech keeps the cam control where as the HKS needs another control box to allow cam control and has no closed loop lambda control without extra add on parts :wacko: , Uprev remaps the stock ecu so you retain all the stock system , CEL light control traction,crusie control.

choice is yours, any questions feel free to ask .

Mark

Hi Mark~ Ive decided to go haltech.

I'm pretty you can write fcon very well, not meaning to offend you, but are you familiar with haltech or have tuned haltech to a FI zed?