How is your frosty bottom today then? Friday 8th

stanski

Weather for me is 'snow problem'...... sorry :blush:

Even the tractor was sliding all over the place! Trouble is the plough compacts a thin layer of snow onto the road and turns it to sheet ice :scare:

The Z will be staying on the farm for a while now me-thinks.:thumbdown:

post-5046-135011870564_thumb.jpgpost-5046-135011870576_thumb.jpg

Husky - I know it's wrong but it made me laugh and I thought you lot might chuckle too!

Stew - I know isn't it great, I didn'trealise 'til I got home & uploaded the pic!

Beavis - no leak, if anything it's the opposite problem, snow blocking the gutter! Its because of the amount of snow on the roofs and the ridiculous temperatures, the pic below are the houses opposite, they're all the same! Where the snow drops off the edge mainly it hits the ground and causes a line ofice (which meant I ended up on my arse this morning) but the lamp and the satellite dish protrude from the house so they get hit.

P1050494.jpg

Pee'd off today as I was supposed to be having my MX5 lowered but the white sh1te has put paid to that... :dry:

Get them to put snow tyres on your CRV instead :)

:lol: Good call! Its been amazing good so far on the regular tyres but winter tyres would make a big difference.

I think I've driven the BM twice in 4 weeks. :surrender:

Oh and Stew, I've traded the Mk2.5 for a Mk3 now. Going to see how it gets on on the track. :drive1