GT-R for £124K ?? Is this correct

stanski

Thanks for the info but are they so much more special than the normal one for twice the price?- you can get a fezza for that cash cant you? Oh well each to their own :wacko:

I agree, I wouldn't buy one for that money thats for sure. I would rather have a second hand Aston if I had that much dosh :teeth:

There is another one in the pieline which is remoured to cost even more than this :scare:

Crazy money! If I had that sort of cash I would buy back my old Zed, get a G37 convertible and spend the rest of the money on roadtax , petrol and tyres for them both! :lol:

They are doing 40 special GT-R's only available through a Liverpool dealer and they were supposed to go for about £120K. Maybe one of those. Think they are called GT-R v

That'll be Middlehursts in St Helens. Our Liverpool dealer hasn't even seen fit to get a 370Z demo car! :dry:

They are doing 40 special GT-R's only available through a Liverpool dealer and they were supposed to go for about £120K. Maybe one of those. Think they are called GT-R v

That'll be Middlehursts in St Helens. Our Liverpool dealer hasn't even seen fit to get a 370Z demo car! :dry:

There are not many that have - only the bigger stealerships I think but Lookers (renault) seem to have them in 10 a penny!! :lol:

Even so you have to wonder how

much parts really cost to manufacture and then the markup based on the image and marketing around this car? Still think it's daft money but then again it's aimed at people who cAn afford them anyway not mere mortals like me :blush:

much parts really cost to manufacture and then the markup based on the image and marketing around this car? Still think it's daft money but then again it's aimed at people who cAn afford them anyway not mere mortals like me :blush:

Exactly, for those that can afford it, they dont even think what it costs to make or run, just that they can have it and Bob next door cant ;)

Exactly, for those that can afford it, they dont even think what it costs to make or run, just that they can have it and Bob next door cant ;)

+1 Its just a very rich persons track day car. If i won the lottery i would have one just because i could. :teeth: