Japfest...Anygood?

MAXlMUS

I have been on and off for the last 5 years. It's good to be fair. One of the more consistent events of the year. I personally prefer JAE but didn't go last year and they never seem to be able to keep it at one location which is a damn shame, Billing was good, Peterborough was okay, I think Mersea Island (spelling?) was one of the best locations. Weather plays a huge factor as well as to whether an event is good or not. I'll be going to Japfest this year, want to get the Zed there :)

I have been on and off for the last 5 years. It's good to be fair. One of the more consistent events of the year. I personally prefer JAE but didn't go last year and they never seem to be able to keep it at one location which is a damn shame, Billing was good, Peterborough was okay, I think Mersea Island (spelling?) was one of the best locations. Weather plays a huge factor as well as to whether an event is good or not. I'll be going to Japfest this year, want to get the Zed there :)

Looks like JAE 2010 is being held at Wickseed Park 9-12th Sept this year.

Works well for me its only 20 mins down the road at a leisurely pace.

Max

Looks like JAE 2010 is being held at Wickseed Park 9-12th Sept this year.

Works well for me its only 20 mins down the road at a leisurely pace.

Max

Hope your car isnt lowered......

I had but I have been having doubts, especially when I nearly sold my Z a few nights ago :blush:

Not sure what the main roads are like, I cant get out onto them at the moment. Earlier this morning the M4 was running with restrictions but not sure what the A470 is like :)