im looking for a specific post....

MiKyHuT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

adorable dachsies! I used to have some just like those!

As for the rest of this thread - i think you're all being really harsh, he was just making an enquiry and the replies are over the top. You can advise someone without being so aggressive don't you think........

As for the rest of this thread - i think you're all being really harsh, he was just making an enquiry and the replies are over the top. You can advise someone without being so aggressive don't you think........

+1

And i am sure Liam'sZ once had a girl in the boot of his zed as well as someone in the passsenger seat or was that a dog i cant remember? :lol:

Heres the car alarm in my Zed - ;)

350ZFeb07008.jpg

On a more serious note - I'm sure a toy dog like our King Charles would be fine in the front compartment of the Zed boot if properly harnessed (to the strut brace).

Did you try shutting the boot? I am sure they would all look even more un-impressed :lol:

I would try to get our Rotty on the boot for a photo, she's a bit old and grumpy now though

+1

And i am sure Liam'sZ once had a girl in the boot of his zed as well as someone in the passsenger seat or was that a dog i cant remember? :lol:

+2

no need to be arsey :thumbdown:

+1

+2

no need to be arsey :thumbdown:

+3

bit harsh

when my bulldog was a pup she use to sit in the passenger seat with a harness on if that helps

I would have no problem putting my King Charles Spaniel in the front facing compartment of the Zeds boot provided he had a doggy harness on (connected to the strut brace) - safer than having him harnessed on the front seat IMHO.

Haven't had to test the theory yet though - I use the Range Rover Sport (daily driver) for transporting the dogs.

doggy harnesses, what a load of tripe, make sure hes wearing his doggy neck brace and his doggy helmet...

of course the dog will fit, and if its the only car shes got then the dog doesnt have alot of choice does it, just dont drive like a spoon and it will all be ok :teeth:

he wasn't asking for advice on whether to put a dog in the car, just for a specific post........still, a more sensible reply! :wacko:

Harsh... LOL! The first response wasnt harsh.... and the op still thought the idea could be done... after that harsh, but deserved (IMO) as it continued! Glad you and the other +'s think its something to be laughed at!

Harness in the front perhaps but still not the best place.. If you got a dog you need some type of appropriate transport to ferry them round in... wouldnt have thought it would have done the interior and exterior much good as well as the resale value!

Its also not about the driver driving like a spoon, its about others on the road... a shunt from behind and you will have 4 stone of bulldog sailing through your front screen, a shunt from the front and you got a dog bouncing off the strut and back into the drivers area!

Bulldog isnt exactly going to jump up into the boot so you got to lift it and as I said before you have to get them into the front area and they arnt going to get a bulldog under the strut...

All in all a stupid idea!!!!

he wasn't asking for advice on whether to put a dog in the car, just for a specific post........still, a more sensible reply! :wacko:

Harsh... LOL! The first response wasnt harsh.... and the op still thought the idea could be done... after that harsh, but deserved (IMO) as it continued! Glad you and the other +'s think its something to be laughed at!

Harness in the front perhaps but still not the best place.. If you got a dog you need some type of appropriate transport to ferry them round in... wouldnt have thought it would have done the interior and exterior much good as well as the resale value!

Its also not about the driver driving like a spoon, its about others on the road... a shunt from behind and you will have 4 stone of bulldog sailing through your front screen, a shunt from the front and you got a dog bouncing off the strut and back into the drivers area!

Bulldog isnt exactly going to jump up into the boot so you got to lift it and as I said before you have to get them into the front area and they arnt going to get a bulldog under the strut...

:yawn:

:yawn:

You chose to join in ;)