What should I do?

Ian

It looks as if I will be stripping my car next week :( But I'm not sure what to do about the front bumper.

Should I leave it with the intake duct in or get it removed & smoothed over? Would buying a car with a recently resprayed front end put anyone off? If it was me then I'd be a bit suspicious of it.

It looks as if I will be stripping my car next week :( But I'm not sure what to do about the front bumper.

Should I leave it with the intake duct in or get it removed & smoothed over? Would buying a car with a recently resprayed front end put anyone off? If it was me then I'd be a bit suspicious of it.

Mmm but then wouldn't it look a bit odd taken back to standard and but with an intake duct? Tough call Ian.

Thats the other side of it, not sure which is the best way to go.

I've been quoted £280 to get the front bumper filled & resprayed. I'm thinking it might be best to cough up & get it done. But then it might look like i'm hiding accident damage :wacko:

if your selling the car standard i would take it off and get it resprayed, im sure anyone that want to know why then you can point them in the direction of this thread

personally i would prefer buying a car with a recently sprayed bumper over a stone chipped one

what mods do you still have left to sell ?

Pretty much everything is available.

ARC Intake, pipe & Strut bar have gone.

Steering wheel is gone (Hopefully QR & Hub is going with it).

AEM Wideband might be gone.

Defi stuff, ARC oil cap & Rad Cap & the Brides will be going on the new car :)

Yeah, but his is a JDM bumper so I'd still need to sort something with the headlight washers.

Its gonna be hard enough explaining how its a GT pack car with cloth seats nevermind adding in a JDM bumper to the mix :lol:

Isnt bladesgrant selling a standard GM bumper??

Im in the exact same boat Ian... but i think i'll leave mine with the duct in.

i have my original blade silver front bumper in my garage, ikept it to swap it back when i sold up, but i'm in 2 minds as to if it will sell better with the nismo stuff on(even thouigh it is a copy)

Should have said, I probably would have matched it. Ive got my christmas money sat in my drawer begging to be spent ;)

Yeah, really sorry :surrender: , it wasnt some profane price, it was really offensive :thumbs:

Thats ok :thumbs: Would be a while until I got to use them anyway :)

Yeah, but his is a JDM bumper so I'd still need to sort something with the headlight washers.

Its gonna be hard enough explaining how its a GT pack car with cloth seats nevermind adding in a JDM bumper to the mix :lol:

Other than the jets, what else is the difference to a UK bumper? Im sure you could drill the holes and put your existing covers on it? And you can fit a standard UK plate holder cant you? I'd rather that than paying £280 :surrender: