nismo zorst if anyone in need !

yokomo

I'm eyeing this up! :D

Don't you think its rather strange, that with no reserve, someone would come in with £450 as a first bid? Fishy...

My thoughts exactly lol

However I was watching this but am not expecting to go for it because it will no doubt go for at least £600 come the final minute and I just can't justify paying that for an 18 month old system and have a feeling most of that cost is just for a name (this is just my own personal opinion though). But it does have the best sound I have EVER heard on any system. It is a lovely exhaust and if I had the money would definitely get one. Re issues: the only issues I have heard is that the Y-pipe can potentially crack if you decide to fit decats or hfc, although I have not found much info backing this up when I asked this a while back.

I'm eyeing this up! :D

Don't you think its rather strange, that with no reserve, someone would come in with £450 as a first bid? Fishy...

My thoughts exactly lol

However I was watching this but am not expecting to go for it because it will no doubt go for at least £600 come the final minute and I just can't justify paying that for an 18 month old system and have a feeling most of that cost is just for a name (this is just my own personal opinion though). But it does have the best sound I have EVER heard on any system. It is a lovely exhaust and if I had the money would definitely get one. Re issues: the only issues I have heard is that the Y-pipe can potentially crack if you decide to fit decats or hfc, although I have not found much info backing this up when I asked this a while back.

Any ypipe can crack if you use unsupported hiflows or decats.... it also depends on how you drive the car and if you track it. Saying that I have run with unsupported kinetix on a 5zigen y and not had issues, the 5zigen is off now as I scraped the flexis to death...

Nismos are made by fujitsubo and its not just a name (IMO), its R+D and materials used...

It prob will get to £600 for an 18 month old zorst, but that just proves that good products will always sell. if you buy it for that you could still get about £400 after another year to 18 months I recon.

Absolutely gutted :( i was trying to bid it to £550 but my signal went on my phone just as i was bidding :(

It went for £535 in the end. anoyone off here?

lol my phone wouldn't refresh in time and I lost out I was putting my max bid in of 600 and the auction finished! Managed to push it up to 535. I reckon the first bid was probably someone the guy knew, happens all too often!