winter clean, tried new wax

Husky

it was only 0deg today so i thought id take the opportunity while it was warm to clean the car.

got a new tub of wax from CS while i was there and was dying to try it out, how sad :lol:

1217317020_meguiars-nxt-tech-wax-paste-2-311g_w450_h400.jpg

it was ok to put on, infact very easy, was a little annoying to get off though :dry: but the finish was very good

washed with

NXT_generation_wash_copy.jpg

and tyre shined with

mid_MEGUIARS_G7516.jpg

results :)

P1020479.jpg

P1020468.jpg

P1020475.jpg

P1020480.jpg

P1020482.jpg

should be in the detailing section really, sorry

oh and i gave the windows some tlc

096_713.jpg

Where did you get this? I've heard that there is something similar to put in the water bit for a better result

the rain x was from halfrauds, you wipe it all over your windows and polish away. really good.

dont know about one you add to the washer fluid :shrug:

oh and i gave the windows some tlc

Where did you get this? I've heard that there is something similar to put in the water bit for a better result

the rain x was from halfrauds, you wipe it all over your windows and polish away. really good.

dont know about one you add to the washer fluid :shrug:

Agree about the Rain X for wiping on the windows. Great stuff. Can't help with the washer fluid though, use a Kiwi thing. :lol:

the stuff that goes in your water bottles is part of the PIAA range and you can get it from envy.

once my rainex runs out i will be upgrading to the PIAA windscreen claner, windscreen protector and washer bottle addative.

i already use the PIAA wipers which are awesome. just need the rest to complete the set. :lol:

where's the snow

We've got some here - nothing much to worry about, really, but I believe it's quite a bit worse in the North-East. Maybe Stew has had some fun the last couple of days?

PS I have to admit to leaving the Zed in the garage this morning and walking to the station instead. :blush: