2002 Manual 6speed JDM - SOLD

nismoip

Hiya all,

Gonna put my Zed up for sale as looking to get a more practical car e.g a car with more seats after 20months of fun.

The car only mainly used on weekends and the odd motorway run to Leicester.

2002 Fairlady Z (350 Z 3.5L V6), originally imported by a Nissan dealer in Nov02.

54,000 miles,Manual, Metallic Silver, BOSE CD, Heated Leather Seats, Brembo's, 18" alloys, Xenons, ABS, Airbags, Traction Control(VDC), Immobiliser, Rear Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Luggage Net, Tonneau Cover.

£190 Tax(Oct10), MOT(Nov10), FSH last service just in Nov09 (Abbey Motorsports)all others by Official Nissan Dealers. All 4 Disc and pads changed less than 3,000 milages ago, all 4 tires in good condition (falken 452).Spark Plugs changed less than 1,000 miles ago (Denso Irdium). Aux and Air Con Belt changed during last service. Condition reflective of cars age.

Good base car for modding :teeth:

Looking for £8,000

Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1429790.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi mate am new to site and looking for a 350z, but dont have the cash till nxt month thou, if you dont sell could u pm

cheers n gd luck wi sale

txt speak :rant:

Why, in the same sentence, did you type 'you' but then four words later could only be arsed to type 'u'.

Thou has a different meaning to though........... :bang:

hi mate am new to site and looking for a 350z, but dont have the cash till nxt month thou, if you dont sell could u pm

cheers n gd luck wi sale

txt speak :rant:

Why, in the same sentence, did you type 'you' but then four words later could only be arsed to type 'u'.

Thou has a different meaning to though........... :bang:

Sarine - Has the other thread set you up for a rant?

• 1 month later...

Guys am i pricing this too high?? or the markets actually that bad?

Ignoring the offers for swaps all I had is 1 viewing and 1 offer of £7k without viewing. At the moment I actually

considering either keeping and it modded it and just use it as a dedicated trackday car or swap it for for a subaru. :wacko:

Guys am i pricing this too high?? or the markets actually that bad?

Ignoring the offers for swaps all I had is 1 viewing and 1 offer of £7k without viewing. At the moment I actually

considering either keeping and it modded it and just us it ase a dedicated trackday car or swap it for for a subaru. :wacko:

IMHO I think it might be underpriced and people assume it's going to be a poor example so aren't bothering to contact you. Maybe re-advertise at a slightly higher price and see if that gets any response?

Personally I'd be in like a shot if I needed another one................

Hiya all,

Gonna put my Zed up for sale as looking to get a more practical car e.g a car with more seats after 20months of fun.

The car only mainly used on weekends and the odd motorway run to Leicester.

2002 Fairlady Z (350 Z 3.5L V6), originally imported by a Nissan dealer in Nov02.

54,000 miles,Manual, Metallic Silver, BOSE CD, Heated Leather Seats, Brembo's, 18" alloys, Xenons, ABS, Airbags, Traction Control(VDC), Immobiliser, Rear Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Luggage Net, Tonneau Cover.

£190 Tax(Oct10), MOT(Nov10), FSH last service just in Nov09 (Abbey Motorsports)all others by Official Nissan Dealers. All 4 Disc and pads changed less than 3,000 milages ago, all 4 tires in good condition (falken 452).Spark Plugs changed less than 1,000 miles ago (Denso Irdium). Aux and Air Con Belt changed during last service. Condition reflective of cars age.

Good base car for modding :teeth:

Looking for £8,000

Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1429790.htm

Your ad mentions condition reflective of cars age.....can you elaborate a little please? I'm looking to buy a Z.