K1 exhaust - £200 - VIDEO ADDED

captain

No fitment issues whatsoever. Been under the car with fitter and nowhere near sub-frame or anything else.

It sounds unbelieveable over 3000 revs but it's my daily driver and need something else for dome grandaddy driving.

Where are those offers then?

Come on, my dad is running a japspeed straight through decat on 4.5" pipes on his MR2, its twice as loud as my k1 and he is 52 :lol:

I do kinda understand though with the bungs out it can be quite dronie but its never made me want to sell, it sounds amazing when you give it beans.

Good luck with the sale, thats a very good price :thumbs:

R

Come on, my dad is running a japspeed straight through decat on 4.5" pipes on his MR2, its twice as loud as my k1 and he is 52 :lol:

I do kinda understand though with the bungs out it can be quite dronie but its never made me want to sell, it sounds amazing when you give it beans.

Good luck with the sale, thats a very good price :thumbs:

R

:lol::lol::lol: Your Dad is the man :#1:

• 1 month later...

Me to sparky, just waiting for it to be delivered from CS. Not ordered the Y pipe yet, where did you get yours? I sent a PM to Dan but not yet received a reply as yet. Alas I don't know most people on here, which I should as I have had mine for over 3 years.

Dave

Me to sparky, just waiting for it to be delivered from CS. Not ordered the Y pipe yet, where did you get yours? I sent a PM to Dan but not yet received a reply as yet. Alas I don't know most people on here, which I should as I have had mine for over 3 years.

Dave

i am getting mine from a member on here! he has the scorpion and the y-pipe. hopefully in 2 weeks it will be on the car, roaring away!!

he is taking it off his stripped out track car, he says that its too loud!! but that coz he has no interior to deaden the noise. lol

Sparky