Me and my exahust !!!

Carbon Coops

As some of you will have heard my exhaust at the NE mets and given great feedback i thought i would share it with the rest of the forum.

It is a full true duel exhaust system built be dynaflow in lincoln, the guy there called Fin is more of an artist as the exhausts he builds have to look perfect, he uses AEROTURBINE components which are high quality and from the US.

I may be able to supply anyone with an exact copy of my exhaust as we jigged mine up when we made it.

Here are some pics

Photo0244-1.jpg

Photo0229-1.jpg

Photo0230.jpg

Photo0231.jpg

Photo0232.jpg

Photo0233.jpg

Little vid

th_Video0002.jpg

th_vide.jpg

Then i installed decats :lol::scare: (sorry it was dark)

th_videx-1.jpg

I will do some better drive by vids but i love it and think it sounds great :teeth:

Its not too loud inside either which is a bonus :)

Coops

Looks and sounds very nice (I like the fact the tail pipes are rolled and slanted like the stock exhaust). Do you mind me asking how much he charged to supply, create and fit it? I need a new exhaust. How does the car feel to drive since fitting it. I know you won't make much power due to the restrictive ecu but Adam in Z1 says you will still make some power, even more with a true dual. Do you think the car feels slightly quicker low down the revs or in the mid/high range? I forgot to ask do both the mid pipes meet at the stock Y-pipe or do you have a new Y or X-pipe included in the custom package?

love the look of that. don't normally like ones like the K1, just don't think the rear cans are that asthetically pleasing, but that is a sexy bit of kit.

i'm already true dual, but what kind of price are you looking at for domething like that?

It def feels much more responsive throughout the rev range, even more so now with the decats. It is true duel from the cats back but does have and X pipe where the exhausts are just opened to each other to aid the car in scavenging or something Fin said, looks amazing the whole way i will get some pics asap. I paid less as got messed around a bit being the guine pig but think Fin was looking at doing them for around £750 - £1000 that is for the cat back :)

i will get some drive bys done to give you a better idea or may have to gate crash some other meets :yahoo:

I may well be putting my system up for sale soon to make way for a new crazy project B);):lol:

Thanks for all the comments :)

I will also be supplying titanium systems soon just finalising agreements with the manufacturer but these should be available over the next few monts and hoping to offer them for £1100 - £1300 B)

Coops