hello from the black mountains of wales

Hi Everyone :thumbs: just grabbing the chance to say hello to you all. I’m in the process of looking for a 350z and will probably purchase one in the new year. In the meantime I’m just going to ‘stroll the prom’ so to speak and take in what words of wisdom I can before parting with my hard earned cash. Please feel free to drop me a line if you have a vehicle for sale, though unlikely I’ll buy just yet it may be worth a shout.

Best wishes to you all especially with Christmas fast approaching.

JJ

Welcome man. What you driving at the moment?

Hi mate :wave:

Various things; Series II Landrover, one of two ford fiestas, Ford Racing Puma, a bmw 635csi (currently without an mot so I don’t think that counts). I’ve an A30 in the barn and a café racer version of an 1978 BMW R100S motor bike waiting for the sun to come out.

Welcome to the forum JJ. Bit of a list of vehicles there. Petrol head, like a lot of us??

I'm down on the coast near Barry and mine will also probably be for sale around Easter time.

Hope you didn't think you could slip that by without us noticing. ;)

Now back on topic. :)

Welcome to the forum JJ. Bit of a list of vehicles there. Petrol head, like a lot of us??

I'm down on the coast near Barry and mine will also probably be for sale around Easter time.

Hope you didn't think you could slip that by without us noticing. ;)

Now back on topic. :)

Not at all Immy. I shall be like Sarnie - not driving a Zed but still staying around :teeth: