Thanks to the Traders

IanS16

A lot of the time the traders on here are only really mentioned when something goes wrong, as we all know bad news travels 100x faster than good.

Anyway, I feel that a lot of them don't get the respect they deserve so I thought I'd start a thread on good experiences with traders. Maybe when a newbie searches for a local trader he has heard of on google this thread will pop up instead of the bad ones.

First of all I'd like to say major kudos to ZMANALEX, I wish I could spend more money with him to be honest as the advice he has given me has been priceless and always 100% spot on. I've had lots of PM and phone chats with Alex for advice even when I havent bought anything from him :thumbs:

Second thank you goes to Mitz (CS) as again I wish I could say thanks by spending some money with him. This bloke searched for ages for my rare front disks and I'll be getting them from him as soon as I can afford it. Another really genuine bloke :thumbs:

Anyway guys and girls, please share your good experiences :)

Nice post Ian. As I have said before, having spent a lot of time with Phil at ESR its sometimes not fully appreciated how much hassle the traders have to deal with. Their suppliers often dont play the game and need to be chased up. As we all know, couriers are a constant nightmare so imagine the trouble they have with deliveries going missing, arriving late and getting damaged.

As you say, people are often very quick to post up horror stories but the traders look after us very well. :)

What a great idea :thumbs:

i would also like to thank Zman Alex for all the parts and advice over the years of ownership, he really is a big book of knowledge :lol:

also Big phil when he was around for being a real gentleman and going overboard to help the members on here.

also the other traders that i have had a good experiance with , Kev and Gaz At Envy , Sarah at Envy South, Geoffery at EPR, Chris at JDM performance

and our US cousin Adam @ Z1 performance

Keep up the good work guys

Paul

couldnt agree more

have bought stuff off CS who was a pleasure to deal with and Tim (i think...) at envy valeting has given me lots of help when i was detailing my brothers car

i know rtbiscuit isnt a trader but iv bought decals off him a couple of times and has also been great to deal with

As has been said the traders on here are what make this a special forum.

I have dealt with most on here,ESR was a special place and is sadly missed on here Phil could not do enough.

The other traders have stepped up and filled the void left.Envy has been a godsend to me and have gone out their way to get stuff in might have taken several months but have always managed to get what I want.

CS has also been spot on and delivered within days of ordering.

Tim at Envy Valeting gives good advice,good discount and again fast delvery.

Also there are Paul of Dreamcustomz who has gone out is way to help even though he has his own job to do aswell as doing the lights as a side buisness.And I think Scott deserves a mention for doing the carbon bits and coming up with orignal ideas.

Being over the other side of the pond, my dealings are a tiny bit different. But I'd like to say a big thank you to Alex/Zman, you're always so helpful, and you've helped me solve problems for some of the crew over here, as traders over here don't tend to do that, as our market is small in comparison to the UK market. So a big thank you Alex.

Also a thank you to Adam @ Z1, always helpful & gee so patient with some of the posts on the US forums. :thumbs: Plenty of my cohorts in NZ buy a fair wack from Z1 too.

I have just had a lot of work done on my car by Mitz (CS). Had a full bodykit sprayed and fitted. He is a top notch guy and was always on the phone to me to keep me posted with progress. Although not a trader on here Andy who does some of the work for Mitz is a great guy and his work is faultless. Never known such a perfectionist, it was literally like it was his car he was working on. Can't recommend CS enough.