Is it wrong that I've started to enjoy N-Dubz?

Danny 350Z

A bunch of rich rappers with nice cars in this case the lamborghini gallardo and nice girls. They were unheard of a year ago..have definitely come a long way.

Dappy is funny, Tulisa is fit and I alot of people say Fazer is a a prat? I perfer their old stuff before they got famous. I swear, ouch, love for my slum and N dubz vs ndubz Nanan naiiiii

I just read through 3 pages of this hoping to figure out who the hell N-Dubz are......

Im only 28, but I am so glad I dont keep up to date with the charts!

Danny man, I'll lend you some Rancid / Rise Against / Anti-Flag / 36 Crazy Fists on Sunday. that should set you on the road to recovery!

I just read through 3 pages of this hoping to figure out who the hell N-Dubz are......

Danny man, I'll lend you some Rancid / Rise Against / Anti-Flag / 36 Crazy Fists on Sunday. that should set you on the road to recovery!

dude im 28 and know who n dubz are shame on you, and get ya mitts off my popcorn chicken :lol:

dude im 28 and know who n dubz are shame on you, and get ya mitts off my popcorn chicken :lol:

Shame on me?!

I thought I was th eonly sane one here not knowing who they are. lol. After having a listen on youtube, I can safely say they are awful!

I'd rather listen to the Cheeky Girls on repeat!

Everyone knows popcorn chicken tastes better when its stolen dude!

Shame on me?!

I thought I was th eonly sane one here not knowing who they are. lol. After having a listen on youtube, I can safely say they are awful!

I'd rather listen to the Cheeky Girls on repeat!

Everyone knows popcorn chicken tastes better when its stolen dude!

pmsl the girl in it is kinda fit though, 100% right on the stolen popcorn :lol:

I quite like N-Dubz as well and not just 'cos I'd bang the snot out of the girl
Ekona!!! I spat water all over my desk at work reading that, its one fo the best lines I've heard for ages! :lol:

Apart from the lovely lady :cloud9: I can't think of any reason why I'd listen to them.

N-Dubz albums at the weekend for the NE met Lexx? :lol: