350z gt 300 (2003)

victorb44

What Ekona said is correct, but, I also think its people who dont know the diffrerence and got confused by people who started putting 300 in the title when the facelift came out with 300bhp, and I suspect some people do it deliberately. Generally anything upto '55 is 276bhp and '06-'07 is 300bhp and '57+ is 309bhp. :thumbs:

As I said before. This is a fuller answer. I would doubt its actually to this spec though.

The 350Z replaced the Skyline GT-R as the car for Nissan's factory and customer teams in the Super GT's GT 500 class. The cars used are heavily modified and feature a longer nose and tail (requiring the production of the Type-E homologation special), carbon fiber bodywork, and a tube chassis. In 2004, NISMO won the GT500 championship. Until the 2007 season, the car was powered by a VQ30DETT V6. In order to increase competitiveness, however, a new 4.5L V8 powerplant has been developed. The 350Z, with slightly more pedestrian modifications also competes in the GT300 class (having started there even before the Skyline GT-Rs were replaced) by teams such as Endless Sports and Mola. In 2003 Hasemi Sports won the GT300 championship with the 350Z. In 2008 season, the 350Zs were all replaced by Nissan GT-Rs in the GT500 class, but they have continued to be used in the GT300 class as the GT-Rs overexceed the horsepower limits which make it impossible to participate. Thus, two 350Zs competed in the series and MOLA won the both Drivers' and Teams' championships in the GT300 class.

From the pics you posted in the past yours is a 276bhp model, and perhaps a GT model.

It could be that the 300 is PS rather than HP as thats what the japanese work in!

Unfortunate that you havnt got a GT300 car or you would have one of the fastest in the UK ;)